Last Thread With My Problems and Questions

Best answers
Ok this thread has all the questions and problems I have. Sorry if I put it in the wrong place.

1. How do I make a wish in esf.

2. Sometimes when I am playing esf, it is going to close every thing. Why does this happen.

3. Where can I get DESCRIPTION on all the Carv's.

4. Are carv's, cheats for esf?

5. I need some cheats for esf so i can put it in the councle.

6. If i download PAN. In what folder do i put it in. I opened up pan and it gave me Krillin and Krillin2. Do I put it in krillin's folder? If so will I lose krillin and only have pan? Instead can I make a folder for pan?

7. How do i use the sensu bean. If I have to find them then is there a code for the councle so i don't have to look for it.

8. this site has carv's http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20904 but I don't know what they do. Also are those carv's for any one or only for the person that makes the games.

9. I need some maps. Please give me a link.

10. So far i could only play esf when i go to inter games. When I want to play Counter Strike it says you need to install it in the MOD Listings. Where do I get this games. Just to make sure I want to play CS with maps like Inceworld, Dust, Assult.

11. I need these models

goku ssj3
goku ssj4
vegetto
gogetta
broli
cooler
goten
gotenks (trunks and goten fused)
other cool players.

:cry: :confused: :cry: :confused:

Best answers
1. Easy, just hit the use key, i think the defualt button is b or something, Then a menu should pop up that has 3 selections, Immortality-cant get hurt for a period of time, strength-1 mill power lvl increase, and Friendship-gives team points(useles in my oppinion since no one ever cares about which team wins)

2. Quite a few threads covering this, make sure your computer is able to handle ESF.

3. The titles ussualy explain what they CVAR's are. Ex. cl_dusttrails 1, 1 is ussualy on 0 is ussualy off, since 1 is on and the Cvar is the dustrails, it means that dustrails are turned on.

4. No, there are no cheats for ESF, Cvar's are (i think, just guesing) Controled Variables, or things that happen in the game that you can change.

5. No cheats

6. Part 1 Yes, place it in the krillin folder
Part 2. No, you do not REALLY loose krillin, BUT he will look like pan when you choose him
Part 3. No, you cant make a new folder called pan.

7. Part. 1 Find a senu, then press 9, then left click to eat it, or right click to throw it.
Part 2. No cheats

8. Part 1. Look at Answer number 3
Part 2. It depends, Look at the chart and it will say either client, or server. Server is only for the guy who made the game and client is any one.

9. Search the forums

10. You need to download and install it, go to http://www.counter-strike.net and get it, choose either full 1.5 version or full 1.6 version (steam version)

11. Go to the models/skins section of the forums and either search for them or go to the final request topic.

Best answers
1. Do I have to find the dragon balls, because when I press B, nothing happens.
3. I know that the titles explain what the carvs does, but I don’t understand what the title is. For example I don’t know what a dusttrail is.
6. If I replace Pan with krillin, will I have the same attacks like krillin has or will I have pan’s attacks. Also let’s say if I download Broli, which folder do I put it in.
7. Where do I find the sensu beans
10. At counter-strike.net, what do I download? Can you give me a link.

Best answers
1. YES, ofcourse you have to find them, they are on some maps, but make sure the Find the DragonBalls mode is one (when creating a game).
3. I can't explain all to you, but dustrails in the TRAIL of DUST when flying low over ground.
6. Pan will have krillins attacks, Brolli has his own char he was made for (dunno wqhich one) but it will be in the readme (included with file)
7. On the map (brown bags (hard to find))
10. It is very easy just download the 1.5 windows version if you don't have steam, if you have steam download 1.6 (can't give lanks i'm lazy)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3. & 8. I gave you that thread (which answered your first question). The description column says it all, but in simplier terms

cl_3drocks - When you power up and stuff small rocks flie up then go down ( can choose on or off).

cl_dusttrails - When you are swooping and dust comes off the ground (can choose on or off).

cl_dusttrailslbl - Length between when the dust shows up again (not sure on this one though)

cl_fxquality - The FX Quality :rolleyes:

mp_allowsensubeans - Can there be senzu beans used in your maps ( toggle on or off).

mp_dbrespawntime - After making a wish, how long will you have to wait until they are able to be picked up again. (in number of seconds).

mp_gamemode - Allows you to change they type of game mode (Capture the DragonBalls, Deathmatch or Team Deathmatch) ingame instead of creating a new server.

mp_laydowntime - When a person gets hit by a punch\kick they fall down and lay there, this is the max amount of seconds they can lay down for.

mp_nomeleehittime - Once you hit a person with melee this number (in amount of seconds) is the time in which you can hit the person again.

mp_wishlimit - The amount of wishes you can make before the server restarts.

*EDIT Woops forgot the 1.1 cvarss*

mp_melee - to toggle wheter melee can be used (on or off)

mp_multipleps - Multiple powerstruggling in free fighting mode (where more than one person can be active in a powerstruggle). Toggle it on or off.

mp_plcatchup - When you die and respawn your powerlevel is averaged with the rest of the server. You can turn this off to prevent people from killing themselves to gain power quicklier if the rest of the server has a high powerlevel. (on or off)

mp_realteams - Allow the good and evil teams to take effect (good characters on the good team, evil characters are on the evil team). You can toggle this on and off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom