pics...

Best answers
i sorta dont know how to post pics... so, is it posible if u dont have ure own site?
if u know how to do it, please tell me.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you will need your own site to host pics in order to display them on the forum. Browse the stickies in the artwork forum, one of them has a list that tells about some free image hosts.

after you upload a pic to one of the hosts, you can show it on the forum by typing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And if your looking for a really good site to host pictures, visit n00bstories and use the imagehoster, works wonders for me.

Best answers
im not interested in startin a site but... dont know... i guess... well what the heck! il give it a try!

Best answers
Again, you dont have to start a site, use the image hosting. READ next time dumbass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Fixxxer: You've got some attitude problems there man, flaming isn't allowed on these forums, READ the rules next time, and here's your :warning: warning.

Best answers
There would be no need for flaming if people could actually spell words and read the posts.

Best answers
Spelling dosn't matter becuase this a forum, who really gives a sh*t, this ain't english class, :p. And oh yeah, if you don't want to see people asking noobish questions then heres an easy solutionsDON'T GO IN THE NEWBIE SECTION. :rolleyes:
Back on topic: thanks for digging that up Prozac, i learned a couple of things from that post too . Didn't know that Vb codes were the same as html's(with the exeption of a few like [thread]) :)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fixxxer said:
There would be no need for flaming if people could actually spell words and read the posts.
There would be no warnings if people would actually listen to the mods and could possibly act civil towards eachother as well... Are you pushing your luck?

Anyways, you've got all the info you need Goku SSJ3, dig through it and get from it what you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom