ESF on Half-life radio

Best answers
Hello. By now I am sure most of you have heard ESF on Half-life radio. You might have noticed we had a few problems that night, and for that we are sorry. We often times get to bring mods back on the show, and I realy hope that ESF will be one of them, infact, Timmay, the PR guy for HL radio is also the PR guy for my mod, so I think I can have things arranged :laff:

I just want to say to you fans of ESF (guess this includes me :p ) that you may not realize how important a good community is, and most of you are just that, a good supporting community. Although not directly, your all helping ESF out by being here, and finding bugs, and coming up with new ideas. I was happy to see alot of ESF fans in the IRC channel that night for the interview. I even remember some chanting going on, "we want ESF."

Thnx everyone

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi RaNger, since I've not seen you post much - might as well give you a "welcome".. :eek: Heya, and welcome! ^_^

I'm sure the ESF team would like to go back to the show at a later stage. Besides, the meet-up was mutually beneficial as well. The fans got to hear a lot of interesting and previously unreleased information too, so all signs are pointing to yes as of now.

Anyway, the chanting part was the best bit about IRC that day, your channel ops had to set +m mode on to stop the "ESF ESF ESF!!! : D" spam, heh.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will also take this moment to formally introduce myself.

I welcome you, and I listened to the broadcast with Masta and Joe on. It was very informative, which i'm sure made a lot of listeners pleased.

It was a cool experience and I would be surprised if ESF didn't do it again.

Best answers
Hurray! Awesome show, i got loads of info out of it.
Welcome to the forums. Have a big slice of pie :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Welcome! Excuse my rant about the radio in my newsletter thread, I just thought Argyll's rant on ESF not going to HL2 was really funny :p

Joking aside, welcome to the forums, and grab the pie phrack gives you before I get hungry \o/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
I just thought Argyll's rant on ESF not going to HL2 was really funny :p
I think many of us did :]

As well as .FM. :laff:. Anyways, got some more great knowledge on 1.2, keep up the good work :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom