mod

Best answers
Hey I have a question about modding. I would like to take a game like esf and customize certain parts of it. I do not want to distribute it but I would Like to make a game for me and my friends. What are some tools that I can use to get started? I dont want to change to many things. Maybe make a new model or 2, make a few npcs walk around as scripted and say certain things, thats basically it. So can ya help me out?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the esf team wont give you the source code to change things, but you can download custom models if you want to play as different characters or have different sprites.

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
Well, the esf team wont give you the source code to change things, but you can download custom models if you want to play as different characters or have different sprites.
Can I atleast change models or add models?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, you cant actually add new models to the game, only make models to replace current ones.

Best answers
How about I just change the original half life game? Wouldent that be easier?

Best answers
simply... NO

no offence but u want to change this mod / half-life but u don't know any programz, u can't code prolly...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
listen, ESF will not give out their source code, so there is no possible way AT ALL the adjust the things you want to adjust. Period

Best answers
Cuz they're pro and have WAY too much time on thier hands, they made this game from near scratch. You can learn but by the time you do, you'll be 3 or more years older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom