trunks

Best answers
hi ppl eum i was wondering what is gonne happen with trunks in 1.2 can we still use his szord with some col animations or no sword ==> no sword is :S :(

Best answers
im pretty sure pc joe said that yes the sword will be in 1.2 and that it will act differently to melee, then again this was back when 1.1 came out.

Best answers
the light and medium hits should be normal punches and kicks but for the Heavy hits he should pull out his sword really quick and cut 'em

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think the sword is a nice idea, all though if it slices them up with one hit, it'l be utterly unbalanced. As a seperate attack - i think yes. As part of the new melee attack/dodge mode - i think no.

Best answers
It's ok to use it in advanced melee but it should just be like a finishing move. Example: You have to hit the guy 5 times before you can use the sword

Best answers
or they could make the sword like destructo disc and it is a 1 hit k.o move when it is fully charged except it is short range instead of long range.

Best answers
Or Maybe Its His Finishing Move
if so it would take more damage off and it would be unbalanced un less all the others had finishing moves

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im clueless on how I want the sword in..
but hey.. Im doing melee! I can do what ever I want! muahahahahaa!!
I can make you stab yourselves!! muahahaahaha

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, you're a crazy man DT.
HarSens and myself were talking about trunks sword last night actually, I think we'll beable to give trunks some unique moves ^_^

Best answers
lol it would but be fun i swoop and attack then killed yourself :smile: :shocked:

ps.: pcjoe make some cool moves man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i think he should make stupid and lame moves cause no one wants cool moves :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe

i liked that idea that you stab yourself sounded fun!
j/k

yea i cant really see the sword as being anything else except a finishing move or a heavy damage move... its a sword after all. it wouldnt look right whacking a guy with a sword repeatdly and not have him getting sliced up. the way it is now, the sword acts more like a bat. ;)

Best answers
Honestly I think he could have some sort of stun effect added to his sword, but maybe make his attacks a bit more weaker.

And of course, the finishing move :D

But then now that I think about it....I think this would be like....+40 or so animations just for a special killing manouver....bleh....

But it will be cool because he is teh unique one in ESF :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks sword should be over-powered, I mean he doesn't have any other attack... that worth using.

Best answers
I talked with Joe about this the other night.

My opinion is what someone else already said before. The Sword should not be a factor outside of heavy or special attacks/grabs. It'd be stylistic, above all else. But we'll have to wait and see what the animators feel like animating. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom