could a sig maker PLEASE come here

Best answers
I was wondering if a sig maker could make me a custom sig.

It has all the vegetas, which r vegeta, ssj vegeta, majin vegeta and ssj4 vegeta, and the majin vegeta or ssj vegeta is doing final flash and normal vegeta is charging or shooting galit gun.. and accross the middle it sais Kaigeta, and the background looks cool. so if u could please do this post here telling me that ur doing it, or pm me or aim me or msn me. This would highly be appreciated

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u should know that if u want any type of a decent sig u might wanna tone down that a bit. stick to like one main image and mabey some blended ones but i highly doubt anyone is ganna make a sig with all those characters in it. it is good that u told exactly what u want but that might be a bit much for sor just a sig. not to mention most action shots are bot high quality.

Best answers
Nope,man! Only two charachters per one signature-or ONLY one if he's doing an attack! That's some sort of rule with sig makers- but- the world is full of exceptions!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldn't be a problem to me :]

If I didn't stop making sigs for people for a while......

Back From The Dead
Best answers
that was made by me, not him. it states that he made it which he didn't.
and i want everyone to know that.
these are the first ones.

then i cleaned it up and turned into the final one.

i put time into that and getting no credit for it isn't right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personally to me its boring pics are way low quality and what is it supposed to be for ? Also quit using the same pic so much :)

Best answers
dont waste ur time by lying steve, and could this thread please be closed

Back From The Dead
Best answers
oh, I'M lying? i have all the other pictures that were made before that one how could i be lying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom