Questions?

Best answers
i use the all seeing eye to find servers to play online and theres only 7 servers there has to be more then that so tell me what im doing wrong please and how do you use custom maps and models

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well im not sure about the server thing but i can help you on the models and maps.<P> to use custom models you need to rename and replace a standard model with your new custom model like if you dont like goku and you want to replace goku with your new model name your model goku.mdl and replace that old goku(i suggest making a backup of your other models ). <p>and the for the custom maps, you just drop a custom map in the maps folder.<p>hope that helps!

Best answers
man that confussed me all up can you do a step by step form installing a new model cause i found a really sweet goten one

Edit:21 views 3 posts come on please help me

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok,you should replace gohan with goten, so you do this:
<p>1. rename the goten.mdl file gohan.mdl
<p>2.find your half-life folder in your C: drive or what ever hard drive your half-life game is installed on then go to esf/models/player/gohan
<p>3.then drop the renamed goten file in that gohan folder.
<p>and you can do the same with all of your other custome models
<p>hope that is a little easier to understand

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As for the servers, check your filters. You may have the ping filter checked or something like that. (Depending on where you come from, ping can range from very high to very low, and you may be unlucky enough to be in one of those areas where most the servers are hosted on the other side of the world)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, well il try and explain to make it easier.
Say, for example you downloaded a model to overwrite Gohan (gohan's file name is gohan.mdl) and the new custom model you have downloaded is named goten.mdl you must change the name to gohan.mdl otherwise it wont recognise it as the gohan model
once that is done :-

1.) Go to the c:/sierra/halflife/esf/models/player - this is where all the player models are kept, as you can see theres a file for each skin.
2.) Find the Gohan Folder
3.) Make a backup copy of the file already in there (just incase you want to use it later on)
4.) Put your goten model (which you renamed to gohan.mdl) in the Gohan folder
5.) It will ask to overwrite, click confirm

Now when you turn on esf, your gohan model will be changed to goten :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom