Question with Double Tap

Best answers
Now uhh.. i dont know if this has been answered before or whatever and how many people gunna flame me because this has came up more then once, but can you go sideways and backwards with double tap?

With the HOW'ing that goes on now going backwards and sideways combos would be uhh pretty *** but dont listen to me just see if you can answer the question ... ^ resorting to the basic melee system not advanced..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Surprised you brought up howing, Draylock =/...

*Errm*

Anywho... I think double tap would probly just add an anoyance to melee =/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no HOWing in 1.2 or are you talking bout using the cvar?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith said:
Anywho... I think double tap would probly just add an anoyance to melee =/.
You're entitled to your own opinion, but the people who actually played it think elsewise.

1) You can go up, down, front, back, left, and right. Back is slightly slower then the rest of the directions.

2) I don't get what you're talking about with the head on stuff? The multiple swoop directions actually make head ons happen a lot less often. In the event of a head on it will be handled (not using beta 1.1's ki system) according to the type of hit you're trying to do.

Best answers
Dont worry about it combos come in my head like words do.. I can picture how to do whatever and so do other people thats basically how you copy styles or whatever .. dont worry about it .. thanks Joe

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Draylock1 said:
Dont worry about it combos come in my head like words do.. I can picture how to do whatever and so do other people thats basically how you copy styles or whatever .. dont worry about it .. thanks Joe
*scratches head* aight? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom