Votes: 0 0.0%
  • beam spammers

• other(please post)

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vote!!... what do u think is the worst thing...personally i dont like lag...but i can stand it...i absolutely cant stand jealous newbs

Best answers
i really h8 disks because my friend uses frieza and krillin all the time and if he's not sneaking up behind me with a destructo or frieza disk then he's blowing the absolute crud out of me with kamehameha or death ball but i got back at him.............him and that little boy of his...............hehehe............

Best answers
People that feel the need to crash a server if they don't get their way. Its sad really.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, this is really an inspirational thread isn't it? :-\

But if I were to pick - it would be the people who feel the need to spoil other player's fun by crashing/hacking/binding/whatever. Games are made after a lot of hard work and only for the sole purpose of providing fun to the users - and if someone takes that fun away.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
groovy and his constant pl haxing!!

/me kicks joo in the balls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would say lag, ruins the fun of any game :(. I use disks just because they are part of the game. To be honest with you, I have not seen one server crash with disks.

Best answers
I voted Servers thats dont allow melee. Its just full annoying these lil noob guys who keep doing these beam sending and returing thing.

I didnt vote lag well because its somthing that cant really be controlled. When it lags i just dont play.

Jelous noobs arnt really annoying because when they start saying **** to ya i just pretend i dont know what there saying lol.

To ppl who dont understand what im saying well, not there fault. I just dont talk to them.

Well i cant really Hate disk cause i know anyone who gets hit by one is pretty dumb. I beleive the only way you can get hit by a disk is if you let your self get hit by it.

Beam spammers well... there not so mad without there beams hahaha. Once there found there dead so cant really get annoyed at them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dislike server with rules which doesn't match to ESF rules
(no 2on1 - no trans-killing - no melee - no discs)
and if you do so, they ban you ...
I think I rarly make one of these things (except melee) ... but I hate those guys who disallow things they can't handle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
abusive server admins would have been a good choice, ive run into a few of those. pwn them and they slay u over and over. ghey

Best answers
Pain said:
abusive server admins would have been a good choice, ive run into a few of those. pwn them and they slay u over and over. ghey
yeah.. well some people hacve truble handling defeats.. well just take them as they are.. nothing u can do about it except training...

anyway my vote would go to starting noob clans... very annoying thinking they ARE IT.. till u beat the crap out of them... just gets anoying when they can't win..

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean the skill hack, Hibs? :p Worst thing would be just like any other mod. Annoying players (including admins who enforce rules that don't let you just play the damn game like the team made it) who just enjoy being stupid and ruining it for everyone.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, its a tough choice between Lag and Ki Whores who think they own the world.

Best answers
Definately the players. Not exactly ESF's fault, but there you go. If I feel like playing (I do every now and again), I'll just load up the bots.

While talking of bots, I hope there'll be a gamemode equivilent to the mega bot in a future version. With better melee, it'll be the best way to play, IMHO. :)

Best answers
The players...most are whinny, and if you are good at melee the kick ya :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
You mean the skill hack, Hibs? :p Worst thing would be just like any other mod. Annoying players (including admins who enforce rules that don't let you just play the damn game like the team made it) who just enjoy being stupid and ruining it for everyone.

-Karrde-
pssh no i mean groovying setting his pl to like 10 million and going "Nope i wasnt adding pl!!!"

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate jaleous n00bs, last time one tried to beat me in a melee fight. after i showed him a few corners, he said, no melee please, you are a little better then me -_- for Big C's sake, if i would be weaker then him in melee, he would definietly not be lenient as me. I actually stopped with melee, and then had a beam match with him, again, he couln't win, he wined if i could go easy on him, and let him frag me a few times, i said, try harder, and when he finally (chat)fragged me, he laughed out loud. That's when my blood started to boil, and i kicked him. I had a few more occasions like these, and i can't stand people that can't handle the fact that you are better then them, if i find someone is better then me, i just keep playing, and be a good sport. It's also the best way to get better in a game.

Best answers
Lag and Ki whores

once i was in a server and this guy named M Rafeal has 100 frags all sbc so i say "stop beam spamming" then he says "You hate me just because im better"

LOL

edit: 100 POST w00t

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom