Back From The Dead
Best answers

both of these have real backgrounds.
in #1 the earth is real.
in #2 the lava is real.

and any comments about them is ok too.

Bolteh2

B
i dont like both of them.. the backgrounds just look bad and are of rather low quality (specialy the lava one)

but i picked the first 1 because the second is the worst cut out image ive ever seen ...

oh on both of them... the background is just a background the images dont interact with the background, its just 2 layers, and thats probably the reason why i dont really like them

edit: i actually like ur current sig more then the 2 u posted :O the question mark is something original, i think its quite nice :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i agree with everything bolt just said

Retired
Best answers
yeah agree with what was said before, I think you should blend in the pics a lot better. and dont use real background, because most of the time it creates too much of a seperation between pictures. what s-bolt said, its 2 layers and thats basically it.

Bolteh2

B
ehm, same lightsource is NOT interacting...

with interact, im talking about nice bledning of the background, im talking about that we cant see the different layers :O with you its too obvious..

but still, ur questionmark rules

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah keep the question mark!

it way cooler

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where did ya get that pic? i want it! :)
yeah i aggree what bolts says,but your current one its cool.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
sorry .Slim// i cant give it to ya and i gave you a PM the other day without reply. and you didnt vote.
and the Vegito, SS Goku and SS3 Goku sig is my new official sig, but i still want crtiz bout the other two.
and what do people think of that of the Vegito, SS Goku and SS3 Goku sig too? out of ten.

Bolteh2

B
... well u had 1 min of work... copy image, paste image, put name and border, save :x

not much i can say about it, it looks nice but if i have to vote for efford i would give it 2/10

Back From The Dead
Best answers
and with the '?' i like dbz not a question mark.
do you like the quality of the picture?
since you dont like anything else bout it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok then, i guess i have to take the pic from your sig, to put it to my sig, sience you cant tell me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeez slim don't be so lame o_O

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the 1st one is nice but I think the sig your using right now blows them both out of the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom