Vegeta

Best answers
Do you believe that vegeta's final flash is the most powerful attack in the game and can gohan shield block it.What Do you belive would win FF VS KAMA

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As for the gohan's shield thing it depends on Gohan's PL. If hes just attained ssj, it may just be possible, if hes as strong as the vegeta, probably, but if he is still in normal form, most definitly not.

As for the Kame VS Final Flash, well it really depends. Alrighty, the FF may be stronger but the kame can charge faster, and drains less KI therefore meaning you can fire it before the FF can gain full power, and you can push more KI into the attack, or wait until the Vegeta has ran outa KI, and then give it an all mighty push back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but a half-charge FF leaves you with half the bar ans is usually more than enough to overpower a kame.

Best answers
i've done both these things many many times with my friend who uses gohan and i use vegeta.gohans power shield blocks FF but only if he is ssj so no matter what the pl difference is gohan will block FF if he is ssj and as for your second question it really matters whos kamehameha it is, if it's goku:easily pushed aside, if its Gohan:u got a battle ahead of ya and if it's krillin then you should just and i mean just, win

Best answers
Big bang is good becasue you can keep adding it to a beam, plus if the kamehameha starts to get close, you can RUN!!! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[BOD]-DarkPride said:
Do you believe that vegeta's final flash is the most powerful attack in the game
it definitly is
but: it needs its time to charge, it burns up a huge amount of KI, it's hardly controllable, it's yellow, you can't move while charging, it's slow, you can only use it in SSJ, it's bright yellow ... so you can see it easily

[BOD]-DarkPride said:
and can gohan shield block it.
depends on Gohans state (SSJ or normal), Gohans KI-state, the size of the FF (how long charged) and both PLs

[BOD]-DarkPride said:
What Do you belive would win FF VS KAMA
KHH wins in 80% ... but this depends one same things as above
noone would PS a FF if he has too low PL
but the FF burns up 3/4 of the Vegeta ... the KHH about 1/3 ... so the KHH user has much more KI left to struggle ... and this is mostly the point for winning the PS

Best answers
So if Vegeta was pl was 100,000,000 and gohans at 3,000,000 gohan would be able to block it?
Big Final flash is to powerful when fully change,When I played as Vegeta This guy try to run away so I made it hit the ground and it killed him.
Do the beams get bigger by your pl and will you use less ki to make a beam if you pl is super high like when you are at 100,000,000?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
100 million ... thats alot of powerlevel. No one at 3 million could block a final flash coming from a person with 100 million

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beam's don't get stronger with PL alone, they get stronger as your PL begins to exceed the server average PL. In other words: If you have 10,000,000 PL, and everyone else on the server has 1,000,000, you're generic beam is going to be more powerful than a 1,000,000 PL kamehameha, and your kamehameha is going to take out most of the map.

And I should know. Several of the advanced players who use Buu once in a while should have experienced this before. On one map in one server I played (with a max players of 20) the server average consistently stayed between 1,600,000 and 1,800,000 PL. I was playing Buu, and using candy attack on about 3/4ths of my kills to gain PL. After about oh... 2 hours (I had nothing to do) Buu was at about 10,000,000 PL. Then I transformed. Then I gained more PL. I ended up capping out at around 18,000,000 when the saiyans on the server had just started transforming (lots of people + me killing you every 5 seconds = low server PL average), and believe me, when you have 7 or 8 times the server's average PL, and you're Buu of all characters, you've got some advantages. My generic beam detonated larger than a kamehameha, which frustrated several players, and his mouth beam was so powerful that it actually detonated killing everyone on more than half of the map (although it was a smaller map, that space one... can't think of it's name), and it was even so powerful that it killed everyone in that building unconditionally, even through the floor and walls.

So to answer your question again: Yes, PL affects beam size and power, but not by shear numbers. Only be comparing yourself to the server average.

Best answers
So let just say if Vegeta was at a pl of 100,000,000 Gohan could not block it if he was at a pl of 50,000,000.
Then if my PL was at 999,999,999 and the server average of 1,000,000 would Final flash kill every one on the map and most of all would final flash kill the person who fire it?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think HarSens might have capped the size of the explosions so you can't blow up the whole map, but yeah, you would pretty much annihilate everything.
I'm not too sure why you need us to confirm what you're saying, Sonic Boyster should have already answered your questions with his above post...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was a cap in 1.0, but from what I could see when I was almost eight times over the server's average PL in 1.1 the cap has been removed. I killed more than half of that space map at that PL. Detonating in the middle from one of the corners would have killed everyone that wasn't behind shelter, me included, otherwise I would have done it.

Best answers
This is possible but i think KMHMH beats FF in dbz and esf gonna test this

Best answers
FF would win vs the Kame if both are fully charged and both users are at the same PL level.

Sadly the FF has a horrendous charge time, but that's for balancing it out anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom