My first sig!!!!!

Best answers
Well, it's finally here... my very own sig! Sorry bout the low quality; I'll try to make a better one soon. Very special thanx to Jonesdaniel for telling me about the picturehost!

Any critz, comments and tips on how to get better would be most welcome!

Best answers
Nice try for a first attempt, err im not great at dishing out crits like this but.. I don't like the sig and its because of the vegeta picture is reded out like that and the back ground is way, way, way, way to plane. And whats with the size!?!?!?! NE ways look at some tuts for whatever prog you're using and get some one on one help if you really need it. Tuts really help. :D

Best answers
firstly i think it is WAAAAAAAY to big. secondly its a bit plain especially the background. the face of vegeta just looks like its had a red tint put over it, i dont know if u wanted it to be completely red or what. this is just what i think.

Best answers
First of all, I used Paint Shop Pro 7 to make this...

Well, about the size... I didn't really realize how big it was till I put it in my profile....

I pasted the picture of Bebi Vegeta in and adjusted the red/green/blue settings for it to make it red. Then I added a dark red outline with the spraycan (or whatever it is called). I added the text, a black background with blue lines made with the spraycan and voila.

I'll make a smaller and hopefully better quality sig later today...

Best answers
Sorry for the double post... here's my new, improved and most importantly, SMALLER sig! Critz comments etc. please!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well um..ill give an um...5/10
its not um...great.. o_o

greetz Niracle :\

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well its pretty good (the second sig). The pic is high quality and the text is pretty clear. The BG is all messed up. My only suggestion is to make it smaller. Big sigs make it to easy to mess up. Small sigs hide the BG more so it looks better. And try messing with brightness and contrast on the BG and Vegeta pic. Always makes things look cool.

Best answers
I was just messing around with different effects and deformations just to get something for the BG.... I'll try to pay more attention to it when I make a new sig.

Also.... here's the original pic of Vegeta.

I tried to add a little glow effect to Vegeta's eyes in my sig.... I partially succeeded.

EDIT: Edited my sig a bit, I made a better glow in Vegeta's eyes.

Best answers
Well first off edit your post to avoid double posting. And for the constructive critz. its pretty good for first time but the glow you have is a little thick. Maybe if you made it smaller it would look nicer. And the background looks like you put a layer of diffrence or exclusion in it. If you did then lets see what it looks like without it. But if you didn't then the background looks kinda blury. That's all I have to say.

*edit*
btw- whats the picture host site url?
thx for the site

Best answers
www.picturehost.co.uk

You can upload any kind of picture there, as long as it's under 50 kb. It does work kinda screwy sometimes, but it's reliable and no strings attached.

As for my sig, I'll try to make a new improved one tomorrow.

EDIT: Sorry for the delay everyone, but as you are pretty sure aware, the forum's had some problems lately. But now, without further ado, I present my new improved sig:

Any comments, crits, suggestions whatever would be most welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom