Please some info

Best answers
Hello,

This is my first time since a long time I've come here again. The last time was with the second beta version, but that version had FPS drops often.

Now i have some questions.

- Is there already a solution for those FPS drops (i can't find them anywhere here)

- Is ESF compatible with steam (cs 1.6) or only with cs 1.5?

Best answers
hrm, well i think the fps drops are fixxed, i don't have truble with it, only when u swoop low to the ground, it can drop... but turning sv_dusttrails 0 will fix most of it.

it is compateble with steam, yet there are some trubles that, i think, will be fixed in the next version (hard to target some one)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're experiencing FPS loss frequently, it's best to tone down your video options for better performance.
Changing screen resolution will probably cause the largest FPS increase, and setting some of the advanced graphics options in the Multiplayer->Customize->Advanced menu to lower settings should help.

Best answers
DragonDude said:
If you're experiencing FPS loss frequently, it's best to tone down your video options for better performance.
Changing screen resolution will probably cause the largest FPS increase, and setting some of the advanced graphics options in the Multiplayer->Customize->Advanced menu to lower settings should help.
Well i can't believe that, that will solve it... I have a P4 with GF4 128 mb :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cl_dusttrails 0 helps a lot of people. You should enter that into your console every time you join a game. You also might wanna input this into your console:

fps_max 100
cl_cmdrate 55
cl_updaterate 50
rate 7500
net_graph 3

Those cvars might be able to help you out. :rolleyes:

Best answers
esf IS compatible with steam, since steam only has counter-strike 1.6, it is compatible with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom