When is 1.2 coming out?

Best answers
well i'm new to this forum i found it while looking fo new skins fo esf and well i just wanted to know when 1.2 is coming out and what changes is there going to be? and also where can i find some good skins fo gohan and piccolo and also where can i find ssj4 gokou skin?.

Best answers
when its out and i bet your gonna get a warning for this unneeded post

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
There is not a known date for 1.2's release, it'll beout when it's done is all I can say.

Please read this thread for sites that havemodels/skins. Also, for model requests, use the Final Request sticky at the top of the Models/Skins Forum.

:)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blue-matrix said:
well i'm new to this forum i found it while looking fo new skins fo esf and well i just wanted to know when 1.2 is coming out and what changes is there going to be? and also where can i find some good skins fo gohan and piccolo and also where can i find ssj4 gokou skin?.
Welcome to the forums, to answer your questions:

When does 1.2 come out?
Check this sticky.

Changes to beta in 1.2?
The beta 1.2 outline be found on this page.

Download skins/models?
Check this sticky to find existing models/skins or this sticky to request a custom model/skin to be made by the modellors/skinners who browse these forums.

---

*Moved* to newbie central.

Styer101 said:
when its out and i bet your gonna get a warning for this unneeded post
I don't see any rule disallowing new members from asking questions... do you? Please refrain from speaking for forum staff next time.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cough closed... Shame on you magy and groovy....

T_T I remember closing this thread long before posting in it... somoene else re-opened it >_o -grOOvy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom