SSJ2 ???

Best answers
i was playing on a server of GSF then Skizer went from 5mil to 24 mil....
i asked him = how ? he said SSJ2. i didnt believe till i saw him transform with goku and purple lighting and stuff... :s how is this possible?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a special plugin/mod/addition that a team are making for ESF, and they were basically testing something out on their server. Eventually this will be released to the public.

Best answers
How was it?
And when can we transform to SSJ2? Maybe in Beta 1.3? and when will Beta 1.3released? Dezember, January.....

Will we see some screens or Videos where someone is transforming to SSJ2?

Best answers
? um this was most probely a beta test or eaither evm or eea(sorry if i missed someone out) so 1.3 if defently a while, see 1.2 int out yet so umm, i dont know

Best answers
When will 1.2 come out? Will it come out on Christmas or much later? And 1.3? I only want to know what you think! Will 1.3 come in 1Year or 1-3Months or....what do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it was on a GSF server it was EVM
what was the name of the player who went ssj2?
Dunno a guy called Skizer in the EVM team

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it was skyrider. He's in the evm test team.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's not, from what i have heard from skyrider, is that they are suffering from a horrible bug that causes players not to be able to ascend.

And if you check the miscelaneous topic, you'll see a thread made by Orca, he said it might be released somewhere around Christmas. Just be patient.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM has nothing or very little to do with ESF. There is no set release date for 1.2. As soon as the team wants you to know, you'll know.

If you want to know more about EVM you can go check out their website and forums.

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom