THATS IT! I Challenge YOU! CUCUMBAH THE GREAT!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm TIRED of seeing you win so many BATTLES. THEREFORE, I CHALLENGE YOU! *Reaches deep into his pants and pulls something out.*

I will beat you all the way to green hell with this... SINGAPORE CANE.

(I don't mean anything personally... duh)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh.. im sure you dont wanna do that.. i mean look what he did to me *picks whats left of his arm up off the ground and throws it to ssc.*
well good luck =p

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*grabs arm* Ill use this as a WEAPON!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You want to go one on one with the pickled one? You should be thanking god you aren't on my list . . . no, you should be trembling in thanks because I'm going to make you famous!

*Admin's eyebrow given ;/

(also nothing personal, duh, good luck :))

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(You too.)

Bah, we need a ref. *Waits, as body shakes, not being able to hold the excitement which is caused by his encounter with the great one...*

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'll ref this, the venue is the Starship Enterprise - E, infested with borg. from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

(SSC, if you don't know what the borg are, just imagine cyborgs that turn other people into them..yea vague explanation, but you can work with it easily.) ^_^

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba sits on the bridge of the Enterprise E, staring at the red alert lights blaring. The crew had died in this reality, consumed by the borg.

He thought for a moment, then keyed the intercom.

"Attention all borg! You will stay out of my way, or I will terminate you and your kind. You cannot assimilate that which you cannot comprehend. Attention SuperSaiyaChris! I will hunt you down and make you beg for the borg to assimilate you rather than face me again. That is all."

Cucumba rose from the chair and headed to the turbolift.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(I know it's continuing the smack talk, but thats what everyone does with smack talk. Soo... And Cuc, you start the fight, i have no idea what the enviornment is like.)

As Cucumba makes his walk toward the turbolift, the intercom fills with an ominous voice. There is, however, no one controlling it.

"Ha. What's the matter, Cuc? Are you scared? Can your green butt not contain your fear? Why are you so quick in running away? Face you again... i'm affraid there wont be a second time. You will die here. Stay... stay and witness the true extent of my power."

Suddenly, Chris warps in right behind Cucumba. Chris taps him on the shoulder. As soon as cucumba turns around, Chris is gone. The voice comes on yet again.

"Ha...Ha Ha Ha... Ha... Pathetic. Is this the Fight Club God?"

Cucumba's expression changes, as he is ready to fight. His muscles strain, as he waits for SuperSaiyaChris to show himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom