models

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You download which ever model you want, and then to replace a model in-game you just rename the model you downloaded to the name of the model you're going to replace (I'd back-up the old one first) and then start a game up and select the character you replaced, and it should be the model you downloaded.

Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
You download which ever model you want, and then to replace a model in-game you just rename the model you downloaded to the name of the model you're going to replace (I'd back-up the old one first) and then start a game up and select the character you replaced, and it should be the model you downloaded.
but wut do u mean i downloaded the gt goku chibi from forums and its just a bunch of files wut do u mean

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you download a model for ESF, it's usually in a .zip file. All you need to do is take the .mdl and place it into the folder of whom it replaces.

Also, use the search button before asking questions. Because most of these common questions have already been answered. So either check the stickies, or use the search button.

Best answers
ok do this dude u will c a goku.mdl and a ssjgoku.mdl with the ssjgoku.mdl put it in the esf\models\playerssjgoku and replace it then with the same 2 the other 1s but the 1 u d\loaded and if its got a different name rename it the same as the original 1 and then replace the original 1 with the custom 1

Best answers
99% of all models are in zip files but, if you want good models, i have nice models that you want, it you want them, e-mail me at [email protected] and i'll get it for you as soon as posible :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom