Bobservers.com ESF

Best answers
Hey everyone im bob from bobservers. A clan recently purchased an ESF server from me and I tried it out. I Love it, so i put up a Nice large bobservers ESF Pub. Give me any feedback you want on the server, nice job on the Mod. I like hosting servers, it is an enjoyable thing for me, I only charge a very little price so I can pay for my connection

Best answers
Fine i took out my website address, I never knew that putting my website would be advertising. Some people are never happy...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think as long as it has to do with ESF it is fine. But you are able to put website links and advertise in your signature area.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey bob, I jus want to say Nice server.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your max number of people is outrageous for esf. I run a very high end system and the server seems smooth but even my system gets choked when the server gets to a bit over half of max compacity. ESF just isn't coded to handle that many people.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was talking about my server I rented from him.....

more ON topic: Ya lol. Bobserver server is a magnet for noobs, crashers, and beam hores.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to agree, Bobservers.com is the ONLY server besides my own that I LOVE!

Great job!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*tear*
Well it is ok, I just dont like the size of the people in there.
Instead I use my server which I rented from him. (plus I get admin commands so yea)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the size, and the ping OWNS, I get about 40-80 ping ALL the time.

Best answers
Yes I try to host good servers. Sorry about the size, I will consider making It smaller or perhaps hosting another 8-12 person server. I haven't been able to play ESF since my gaming computer is down, my silly processor went dead on me so I had to ship it back to Intel, but the Dual Xeon Servers are running great. I'm better at running a server than playing ESF thats for sure =). But hey, if the noobs and crashers are in my server, Isn't that helping the overall server community?, just a twisted Point of View.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom