im bored, another challenge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seeing that fight club is getting more popular, then there will be a better chance someone actually answers this challenge. :D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do not post in fight club threads unless you intend to participate. Next time you do so will result in a warning or other unlpleasant, punitive options.

Best answers
With my bad grammar and all. I will give it a shot and make myself look like a fool. *bows to iceman*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh no worry's... my grammers bad too. om.. now to wait on a ref

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I shall referee this combat for the best of three rounds. The venue will be a rocky plateau, surrounded by jagged cliffs. Pillars of precariously balanced stone litter the plateau. No holds are barred . . . except flying or anything else that allows safe landings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we can skip the smacktalk right? if so.. heres round 1

Iceman stood at the edge of a ledge looking overhead at the other cliffs. The wind is constantly blowing the ice one baggy clothes and hair to the side. His mind is blank, but he could sense something around him. Standing above the calm warrior was Nightshade with his arms to his side.
NightShade: "So you’re Iceman, I’ve been meaning to meet you for some time”
Iceman: “It’s nice to know I have fans.”
NightShade: "No I’m not a fan, I’m more like your worst nightmare!”

The dark one jumps towards the unguarded Iceman and throws several punches, each with lightning speed catching Iceman in the face. Shade was not letting up as he lands a kick to Iceman’s gut sending him flying off the ledge and crashing down towards a boulder. A crack was left where Iceman landed, but the cold one quickly got back to his feet.

NS gradually walks down to the cliff not too far from where Iceman landed. Leaving his footprints in the ground, and began to smirk at and taunt frosty.

NightShade: “Come on, my little sister puts up a better fight then you.
Iceman: “Oh really? Well let’s see what you’re really made of.”

A smirk glared over Iceman’s face. Chink! The cold warrior pulled out his famous katana and points it at the darken fighter. “Are you ready?” Iceman charges towards the enemy with the blade pointed down to his side screaming “fight me!” The cold one swings a golf-like swing and slashes through Night's chest. The katana cuts the wind yet again as it slashes the other side of his chest forming the symbol of an X. Iceman finishes off his combo with a kick to the enemy’s gut sending him falling about 30 feet to the cliff below.

*there was a 3 minute pause as the wind began to die down*
Iceman: “Pft. You are not as good as you seem. I shall spare your body and soul. You are weak, but you may become as good as me. Good-bye warrior.”
(still laying on the ground)
NightShade: Hahahahahhahahaha weak!?
Iceman: hm?
NightShade: Please. That attack was nice, but you think you can win by cutting me? You haven’t seen half of what I can do to you

NS got back to his feet and smiled. “ You see there is not another platform within at least 70 feet from the one I’m currently standing on. So that means whoever falls, dies. And that person will be you Iceman”

Iceman glides down to the platform landing on his right knee and his hands shoulder length apart. The wind began to pick up and reaches the speed of about 60 mph kicking up sand in both of the fighters face.Nightshade launches a rock at the cold one, but Iceman slices it in half with ease turning it into tiny peaces. The icy warrior ran towards the enemy looking to land a kick but connects with air as the dark one side-stepped the attack sliding his feet along the rocks in the ground. NightShade tried to come with a right hand, but like Iceman gets only air when the cold one ducked. Iceman connects a blow to the open gut of NS and lands a crashing right kick to the side of his head. The angry warrior hits the ground hard leaving dust flying up from under him. “Son of a…” The dark warrior pulls his dagger from his side pocket and throws it in the direction of Iceman. It connected with the cold one’s blade and both weapons fall 70 feet to the platform below. Iceman is now unguarded and looking at the falling blade, but the opponent is dashing towards him looking to land a final blow to send frosty falling 70 feet to his death.

Best answers
Night had fallen around the warrior. He stood on a pillar roughly twenty feet up. The dark clouds had rolled in early in the eve and had stayed over head even now to watch the coming fight. As NightShade waits he switchs his weight from the left to the right leg, Now standing on his right leg he crosses his arms over his chest as the wind begins to pick up. With his back turned to the entry of the frosty one IceMan had a clean shot but would he take it?

NightShade doesnt have to wait around long. Within two minutes of his own arrival IceMan makes himself visible. NightShade smirks though doesnt bother to turn around yet and look at his enemy. "Took you long enough" IceMan mimics NightShade's smirk. "I was observing you" NightShade smiles now. "Ah, Yes I know how you fight from your other battles. But, You've yet to see me fight. Now..Enough talking"

NightShade turns around now once more shifting his weight. He now stands on the shaky pillar with His right leg now behind him curled up much like a flamingo's. Now seeing Ice clearly standing near the cliffs to his right the wind begins to pick up once more and whip around NightShade as if it knew what he has planned.

NightShade makes a few motions with his right then his left arm, As he finishs these movements two skeleton warriors appear one on either side. IceMan observing the warrior's motions draws his katana from its sheath which hangs from his side.

IceMan speaks softly, his tone deadly calm "Do you truly think that your love slaves can beat me?" NightShade growls low as the skeleton warrior's move at lightning speed off the pillar and towards IceMan each coming from a different side. The skeleton nearest IceMan's right side slashs down at Ice's shoulder but misses as IceMan moves towards the left.

As Ice does this the second skeleton warrior jabs his dull blade into Ice's side. IceMan spins around now away from the two skeletons, As he does this his body shifts into another fighting position. The frosty one waits for of the skeletons to charge, As he does IceMan ducks low swinging around causing the skeleton to fall to the ground its body shattering like ice. The second skeleton swings its blade at IceMan as he rises from the crouched position in a down ward slash on his chest. The action is rewarded with IceMan falling to the ground though quickly recovering in a defensive position.

Now NightShade having moved off the pillar starts to chant for a third skeleton. While Night is concentrating on this IceMan thinking quickly turns his blade backwards, As the skeleton charges him IceMan swings at the warriors head. Impact this skeleton like the first shatters sending bone shards into the air at NightShade. Caught off guard several of the shards cut into NightShade's un-armored flesh. The spell which was almost completed breaks along with NightShade's concentration. NightShade claps now. "Well Done IceMan, But now lets turn up the heat on this fight".

Both warriors now jump up onto a large pillar roughly twenty feet across and fourty feet high. NightShade begins to chant quickly now. As he does this bones shoot up from the ground causing the plateau to become as jagged as the cliffs leaving only the pillars to move upon. NightShade now dropping his arms smiles.."Now Ice, The real fight begins"

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both were nice, but the grammar was terrible. Please keep it in one tense . . . that way I know if it has happened or it is happening. Nightshade had a nicer cliffhanger, as Ice sorta painted himself in a corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom