why piccolo is so weak ?

Best answers
Hi everybody, this mod is great !!!! gratz for the esforce team !!!
but why piccolo is so weak? :( sniffff
You should up his KI or skill for the next vers please :eek:(
masenko , laser beam cannon , it s not a lot:(

Best answers
Bibi Orunitia said:
Hi everybody, this mod is great !!!! gratz for the esforce team !!!
but why piccolo is so weak? :( sniffff
You should up his KI or skill for the next vers please :eek:(
masenko , laser beam cannon , it s not a lot:(
Hey, i must say i agree a bit with him, piccolo isn't weak but still, he's not good enough to use him. And it takes a lot of time before u transform.

Best answers
yeah but when he transform
, he has still the same skill :( , more powerfull but ....
a bit of KI , masenko , laser beam , takes a lot of time to transform .... o_O
he is weak :eek:p

Best answers
YEAH! Piccolo is one of the strongets guys from dbz :p... I agree! Piccolo should be stronger, much stronger and he should look better too!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
when u trans with piccolo Special Beam Cannon Is Usually a 1 hit K.O. fully charged

Best answers
and ? cell has it too ... and cell has kamehameha , gallit gun and special beam cannon ... and cell is stronger than piccolo (more KI) and cell has disk :eek:p and cell is more easy to transform :eek:p and Cell etc etc ....... =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not that he's weak, it's just that most of the other chars are better. I think other chars (Cell, Buu) need toning down a bit.

Best answers
If Piccolo started a bit faster, say, 216 speed, then upped to 250 when transed, it would make alot more sense in terms of being true to the show... (Piccolo being strong during the Android saga and then weak during Buu saga) People would actually pick him. But oh well.

Best answers
when not being compared to cel,hes not week,just increase his trans pl to vegetas or somen cause iv seen cels trans before pics and te pics wernt exacy noobs D:

Best answers
i think his scattershot could use a little upping, make it an attack you gt when you trans, and make it super powerful with a set amount of balls that pause in the air (more like what he did to 17)

His masenko seems to be a little useless too. I dunno, why masenko when the sbc does more damage, and i think (im not 100% sure) charges faster?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piccolo pwnz in the show man, i remember him being the fastest on the planet too, and ingame, he isnt all that fast :rolleyes:

piccolo definately deserves a second transformation model, and some better stats for v1.3

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think piccolos jus fine really, th special beam cannon is a fast chaging fire and forget skill, it is PERFECT for beam spamming,

sure people dont like it when people beam spam, since when is killing your opponent NOT the objective of this game?, but think back since the beginning of online games,

the higher your score it seems the worse you are, only the dead complain

Best answers
i have to agree with nuttzy.....i dont beam spam but i found him to be really strong without it. i think hes fine the way he is.....

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think piccolo's a good beam character, not very sensible for melee considering he's one of the slowest characters in the game. If anything, the team should do what fzero suggested, but he's good enough for now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
think of it this way

1.true, his sbc isnt as strong as a khh or gallit gun but....if the server has multiple_ps on (which most do) then while they have a beam....u can keep adding sbcs till u win!

2.SBC IS DETACHED!!!! as soon as u fire u can start charging another 1

3.eye laser....moves fast and and attacks fast and has LOW cooldown

4.scatterbeam....if u hold right click and keep pressing left click u can easily spam the scatter beam

5.true.masenko isnt the strongest of the attacks but remember....its the pl that matters, not the size of the explosion....and if ur in a ps u can pump power into it unlike the sbc

6.piccolo transforms b4 buu,goku,krillin,frieza,vegeta, and cell

Hey,theres 6 good reasons to pick piccolo....guess hes not as bad as u guys say!
if u ask me...trunks is the 1 that needs to be fixed

Best answers
Goku, Cell, Frieza, and Piccolo all need 1 million PL to trans. Get your facts straight -_-..

Best answers
darknavigator said:
Goku, Cell, Frieza, and Piccolo all need 1 million PL to trans. Get your facts straight -_-..
haha :D no its not 1 mil `_` thats gohan
al of picalos atks r eather useles(maskeno) or anoter charecter has te beter version of it(finger lazer), or anoter charecter has a plain stronger version of it(cel,sbc), and when pic trans goku coms rite after wit a 2 mutiplyer...

Best answers
Acctualy, piccillo is quite strong, his SBC OWNS any thing if evenly matched, me and my friend made a dedicated and he was piccolo, i was vegeta, we got to the second level and got our pls' as close as possible. Both of us charged up full projectile attacks (i used big bang, he used SBC) and fired, my big bang was winning (that was probably becuase my pl was 5k higher then his) but he beat me to the charge of the second blast and obliterated me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darknavigator said:
but ... close

Goku: 1,750,000
Cell: 1,900,000
Frieza: 1,800,000
Piccolo: 1,650,000

just Gohan and Trunks need 1Mill ... next one is piccolo

Best answers
I hate to point the obvious but piccolo is fine the way he is...

bit slow but that aint really important...

and beisides saying piccolo sucks because he hasnt got the best attack is stupid...

ive always considered piccolo a character to be used by veteran players who know what their doing...

to cut this short... the character is only as good as you are... capeich!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom