Fight Club: Open challenge

KyoKusanagi

K
This is an open challenge to anyone here - though im thinking the battle should be either a wrestling match, a anime mecha battle or a fight in the street fighter\kof universe.

"I Said Consumate Vs! CONSUMATE!" Strongbad

Ayumi Hamasaki

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woah, you're a new guy. I have no way of judging your skill. Which is why this will be damn fun.

I accept the challenge Kyo

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will referee this battle for the best of three rounds. This will be a streetfight (2d fighter rules :p) on a busy Chinatown side street. There is a loud crowd cheering you both on.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since you haven't been here long enough for me to notice any quirks in your personality to pick at, I'll just tell you this much. You are going to get beat down.

KyoKusanagi

K

The night was cold and harsh, but it didn't stop a crowd from forming to witness what would prove to be a fight to remember. Two men of quite different appearances stood in the middle of a busy chinatown sidestreet littered with restaurants, herbalists, grocery stores and heavily modified import cars. The two men were surrounded by a myriad of triad members, elderly restaurant owners and cute azn girls all cheering on the two fighters.

The more well known of the two, Miroku, was dressed in a ninja style outfit, kitted out from neck to toe in black, though he was wearing samurai style armour covering the shoulders and legs, painted elaborately. The face however was not completely covered, his mouth was - with a red scarf. Kyo was dressed the complete opposite - looking more like a raver than a street fighter- wearing a white leather jacket over a black shirt with a cross on it and boot cut flares.

"Nice outfit pretty boy" shouted Miroku to Kyo "We're here to fight, not to impress chicks". Kyo smiles back and snaps back "Don't talk...just fight. Ikuze! (Let's Go - Japanese)" just before the two dash in, hoping for the opening blow.

Miroku dashes behind Kyo and delivers a spinning backfist and catches him in the face. SMACK! "You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?". Kyo smirks back at Miroku for a split second before delivering his own attack. Kyo fakes a roundhouse kick to the shins and follows through with a right uppercut aimed at the chin and quickly brings the elbow back down as a combination strike to the head.

Miroku reels back in pain for a second as the crowd goes wild. Miroku smiles as he wipes the blood from his lip..."you get that one for free...the next you have to pay for". Miroku brings both hands forward and puts his left hand horizontal and his right hand ontop vertically with the index finger pointing towards the sky. Electricity begins surging through his body as he charges up for an attack, a blue aura lighting up the dark street. Kyo looks on unamused, beginning his own charge up sequence, violent flames coursing through his body creating a red aura, illuminating his outline.

Miroku's eyes widen just before he unleashed his attack - to beat Kyo to the punch he had to settle for a half charged attack, would the payoff be worth it he wondered. SHOUKUKEN! A ball of blue energy backed with force waves burst forth from Miroku's hands and surged towards Kyo at an insane speed. Kyo knew that if he didn't do anything, he would lose, so he countered with his own charged attack. "KURAI YAGARE! (Eat this!)" yelled Kyo as he unleased a fire storm attack.

The two opposing projectile attacks flew towards each other and collided, causing a bright blue flash and smoke to cloud the scene.

When the smoke cleared, both men were locked in close quarters combat. Miroku, the faster of the two was ducking and weaving Kyo's punch combos, rights, lefts and uppercuts were being dodged until Miroku countered by grabbing Kyo's arm and twisting him over his shoulder with an Aikido style throw, sending Kyo to the cold hard concrete with a solid thud.

The crowd looked on intently. Elderly restaurant owners cheering loudly, triad members yelling at both men to keep going - maybe they had money riding on the fight and cute AZN girls arguing over who was cuter. Kyo was lying on his back, writhing in pain. Meanwhile Miroku flipped backwards to the wall behind him and jumped off in attempt to finish the fight quickly with an Okizeme (ground hit). Kyo flipped up just as Miroku was closing in for the final blow and delivered a jumping uppercut, with flames eminating from his body. Miroku was hit in the stomach and was launched up in the air. Kyo landed back on the ground and jumped after him delivering a 3 hit spinning back kick combo.

Miroku hit the ground rolling...dashing forward when it began to rain. Flashes of lighting illuminated the night sky as the first drops hit the ground. Miroku went for a sliding kick which Kyo anticipated and evaded by jumping over. Kyo followed up with a vicious combination attack. Right cross to the head, left jab to the body, a double jumping roundhouse to the midsection and a climbing kick (step off opponents knee and kick to the head while in mid air). Miroku was sent spinning to the floor and landed in a small puddle of water, sprawled out with his limbs in an awkward manner.

The crowd now more enthralled than ever were cheering wildly as Kyo stood over Miroku. Miroku got to his knees and glared angrily at Kyo, "you ain't won yet little boy, this is far from over. Prepare to die!" Kyo replies in a harsh tone looking disgustedly at Miroku "Kono Kyo ni kateru to omotte?"(Did you think you could beat me?) "Miseteyaru Kusanagi no kobushi yo!" (I'll show you the full strength of Kusanagi martial arts!"

At that instant, another lighting bolt strikes and both fighters leap in the air towards each other with a flying side kick. The crowd looks on in awe, watching the shadowy silhouette of the fighters illuminated only by a flash of lightning...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~~Cue looping techno remix of an a stereotypical ancient Chinese song, probably MIDI format~~

Three papers blow by in a miniscule dust-devil as a rather large group of spectators are making quite a commotion. A man on a bicycle zooms past as a pre-teen Chinese girl waves people into her family’s restaurant. Another man on a bike, slower this time, makes his progress in the opposite direction of the first, one hand on the handlebars while the other keeps his straw hat from blowing away.

Kyo calmly walks into the middle of the street, the tails from his headband blowing in the wind. He stops close to the center, tightens his black belt, and adjusts his black gi. Miroku drops down, seemingly from nowhere, landing with a poof of dust. He kneels down to tighten the laces of his left combat boot, stands up and flexes his muscles, then runs a hand through his luxuriously long blonde hair. Turning to his left, Miroku gives the crowd a big “thumbs up” and assumes a powerful fighting stance as Kyo puts himself into a balanced one.

Cucumba’s voice rings loud and clear “FIGHT!”

Kyo starts off with a high jump kick, but his foot meets Miroku’s guard. Miroku ducks down to charge an attack, and as Kyo pushes off Miroku’s forearm, Miroku leaps backward. Yellow energy gathers around him and when he come in contact with the wall, he pushes forward powerfully in a cork-screw head-butt. In a voice just as powerful as the attack, Miroku yells “EEEEEAAAGGGLEEEE RUUUUUUUSSHHHA!!!!” Blonde hair flapping wildly back, Miroku’s head crashes into the middle of Kyo’s ribcage sending him into a pile of chicken cages on the corner of the street.

Kyo leaps from the dismantled chicken display in a flurry of chicken feathers and counter’s with a quick 5 hit combo. Three quick punches to Miroku’s solar plexus, one medium-powered kick to his abs, and topped off with a spinning round-house to Miroku’s jaw. Miroku falls backward and hits the ground with a couple of bounces, but immediately gets up to be attacked by a powerful one-two punch combo. Miroku blocks, but right as he does, Kyo grabs Miroku’s bright red wife-beater, put his hip into Miroku’s side, and throws Miroku to the other side of the street. With an intense horizontal force, Miroku hits the ground hard and slides far before coming to a stop.

Miroku takes a couple of seconds to get up while Kyo uses the opportunity to rush in and finish off the weakened Miroku. A quick dash closes the distance between the two; Kyo springs forward with a quick kick to start yet another combo, but Miroku rolls underneath him. Miroku turns around and initiates a quick eagle-shaped projectile. “EEEEAAGLE RAAAAAGGGGEEE!!!” The first makes contact with Kyo’s back, knocking him out of the air, followed up with two more of the screaming icons of America’s power. Kicking up a little dust, Kyo hits the ground. “EEEEEAGGGLEEE DIIIIIIVVVEEA!!!” Miroku leaps high into the air and smashes down on Kyo’s back with both combat boots. Kyo goes limp and Miroku takes to steps back and crosses his arms.

“ROUND ONE WINNNNNNER MEEEEROKUUUU!!!!!” The Green Machine’s voice sounds right as the crowd goes wild.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Cuc just made a giant leap from 56k to broadband, but will unfortunately be off-line until January. So if any ref would like to pick up for him, do so. That is, unless Kyo wants to wait for the Green Machine to come back.

KyoKusanagi

K
Lol - thats one jump im still yet to make...aaargh no money! I dun really mind who refs this match - i view this match more as a practice round to help train me for future fights and its a good measure of my current skill level so i dun mind if someone else steps in to ref.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fair warning, Kyo would have won that match hands down if not for the fact that his discription of Miroku assumed far too much. Realistically, I don't see how he could have written around it, but he will certainly pound you in round two if you don't shape up.

Miroku wins round one on very shaky ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom