*[The Hidden Trunks Story]*

Best answers
I will post a new chapter every week..depending to the response il get for making this story.

Feel free to come with comments,love to hear what you think..well dont got so much more to say so here is the story,but dont expect to much..its just chapter 1:)

[align=center]The Hidden Trunks story[/align]

[align=center]Chapter 1[/align]
[align=center]The Beginning[/align]

You all know what happened after 'future' Trunks left earth, peace came for 7-years after Gohan defeated Cell, then a horrible enemy emerged named Buu. Buu caused havoc and killed everything in his path,it took the -Z fighters litterly everything they had and even more to defeat the evil monster Majin Buu. Kid Buu, which was his final and according to me his most terryfing form quickly destroyed the earth without a second thought, with the help from supreme cy Goku and Vegeta managed to survive and lure Kid Buu to the sacred cy planet . After a long and intensive battle Goku created a huge spirit bomb and used all of earths and all nearby planets energi,with a little help from Mr.Satan who convinced all humans to lend the earth´s special forces a hand, Buu was destroyed and peace finally came to the Z fighters for a long time,but what you didnt get to see was how Trunks handled protecting earth from danger all alone. This is the story about a forgotten hero, The Hidden Trunks story.

It all started about 3 years after i had returned from the past,the threat from the androids and Cell was gone,a forever lasting peace was coming..so i thought.
I will take you back to were it all begun:
-Trunks! wake up,there was a huge explosion in sector 3 there is people trapped under all the rubble.
-what!? Iam on my way mom. Trunks said and was awake in an instant.
Jumping out of bed like a fired bullet grabbed the sword hilt and went out through the window,under him almost everyone was participating in some kind of work in rebuilding the earth after all the destruction the androids left behind them.Under times like theese i really miss the dragon balls Trunks thought and felt a anger wave dwulging through his weins,the pain after the androids havoc isnt forgotten.After a short flight Trunks arrived at sector 3 finding the site which had exploded wasnt hard,a huge cloud of dark smoke was puring up from a huge pile of rubbel.
-Lord Trunks thank god your here! The head chief of the rescue force said.
-What happened here? Trunks asked.
-We dont know yet,but we do know that there is alot of people trapped under all that rubble. The head chief answered and pointed towords a huge burning pile of rocks and rubble.
-Well i see what i can do. Trunks said and took a short jump and landen at the rescue site.
After defeating the Androids and Cell Trunks became a hero to the people,the president of the earth dubbed Trunks to lord as a way of saying thank you.
The screams was fading away quickly,i guess they must be running out of air, Trunks thought and picked up a huge piece of rock and throw it 100 feet across the air then it landed upon a new made pile of rocks by Trunks.
- Each time he does that i just cant belive what i am seeing. A man in the crowd blurted out.
-Its unbelivble. Another man in the crowd said and dropped his mouth down to his knees after seeing another huge rock being picked up by Trunks and throwned to the side as it was nothing more then a fotball.
After a few hours with the help of Trunks all people trapped were rescued,but Trunks couldnt help him self to stop thinking that there was something bad which was going to happen.

[align=center]Chapter 2[/align]
[align=center]The Arrival[/align]

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if youre going to do something like this, try posting it in the off topic forum. this section is for the discussion about the mod. and welcome to the forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But none the less, its pretty good. If you do carry on (which i hope you do) i'l read chapter 2. Just sort some of the spellings out (its Kai - not cy =P )

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks interesting but i'm a bit too lazy to read it, lol.
Moving to offtopic...

This should be in the "Fan Fics and Fight Club" section, Moved - Prozac

Best answers
No offense, but can't you put a little more care into the spelling and grammar? It's one thing to make posts in "web-english", but a story is something else altogether.

Best answers
not to bad :) but yes grammar.... then it will be better :):):) i will read 2 and more if the grammar improves.

Best answers
sorry for the bad spelling and the grammar,from europe so:)

And sorry for putting it in the wrong section, I was very tired when i posted it and didnt think 2 in which topic i was in.

Iam working on the Chapter 2,hoping I will do better if not il retire:D

Best answers
It was good and intresting but move it to off topic forum next time

Best answers
Im actually waiting for chapter two, that chapter was a nice lead-in :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom