Voice

Best answers
i heard that voicecom support will be in 1.2.
what does that mean? is it like talking with your own voice in the game like counter strike?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I assume so, what else would it be? :p
My only question is, will the ESF models now have the mouth controller that moves their mouth when the player uses the microphone?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol, that would be great wouldnt it?
but then you'll have to configure joints for the mouthes of every model
it wont be hard at all
its just a good excuse for lazy dudes! cause its a lot of editing to do!

but i guess that coding isnt hard at all and the only thing is the joints of the mouthes...

other then that I have no idea what it needs to work!

Best answers
no that will not be in it , think about it, it will create a big lag...atleast my opinium..

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Voice com is going into 1.2.

Best answers
will the ESF models now have the mouth controller that moves their mouth when the player uses the microphone.
I mean this wound be it, atleast i think i wound be in it :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys get back on topic, if the topic isn't dead. Who cares if the mouth ever moves at all? Unless you're making an ESF movie it is a useless feature that just makes animation more timely and more difficult. Voicecom is (unfortunately) supported in 1.2, even though I felt it was successfully argued down several times, and yes, it's just like the Counter Strike kind.

Best answers
Will voice comm be only for team talk like Natural Selection? Kinda pointless to have it if its only for team talk, since ESF lost the 'team effect' once everyone started striving to be numero uno in ESF. Hopefully they include a MUTE function so I can tune-out all the nooblars who yell "OMG HAX!" and "HOWer!". :\

And I will kill anyone who says "lol" over the mic. You deserve a beating for that. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom