Need pics and mabye clips of ESF

Best answers
Can n e one post some decent pics of ESF on here so I can make a background. I could also make a music video of ESF is someone is kind enough to tell me where I can get clips ESF from a web-site. Don't worry about the songs required. I have about 350 mp3 files. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what kinda pics? i got some ingame screenshots and model shots at my site here <a href="http://geocities.com/esfplanet">esfplanet</a> hope that helps.
<p>but if its not there its because to many people looking at it.[not bragging or anything]geocities sucks @$$, but its free so im not going to complain.

Best answers
Hey thx. I looked at your site, and I think I'll be able to use the material you provided

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vejimaru said:
Can n e one post some decent pics of ESF on here so I can make a background. I could also make a music video of ESF is someone is kind enough to tell me where I can get clips ESF from a web-site. Don't worry about the songs required. I have about 350 mp3 files. :laff:

Only 350? ~ MR. SATAN'S PLAYLIST

Best answers
Hey Mr. Satan, is there any chance that I could get Nickelback, Someday off of you? I could make a great InuYasha music vid with that song. The only reason I have so few MP3's is because most of my hard drive is taken up by Anime Episodes and Music Videos (of which about half were made by me).

Best answers
I have a song picked out from my collection for the music vid, but it won't be ready for a while, cause I have a crap program right now. My e-mail address is [email protected]. If it won't fit on an e-mail, just zip it.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe..
Music Video.. Joe made one for the Force Pit.. rather interesting.. and rather.. ghetto? lol
but really cool

Best answers
The song I picked out is 'Bodies' by Drowning Pool, but if anyone has a good idea for the music vid, just post ur suggestion with the song and theme of the video. I'm always open for comments

Best answers
System of a Down - 36
System of a Down - A.D.D.
System of a Down - Aerials
System of a Down - Boom!
System of a Down - Bubbles
System of a Down - Chic 'N' Stu
System of a Down - Chop Suey
System of a Down - Deer Dance
System of a Down - Ego Brain
System of a Down - Forest
System of a Down - **** The System
System of a Down - Highway Song
System of a Down - I-E-A-I-A-I-O
System of a Down - Innervision
System of a Down - Jet Pilot
System of a Down - Know
System of a Down - Marmalade
System of a Down - Mr. Jack
System of a Down - Needles
System of a Down - Nüguns
System of a Down - P.L.U.C.K.
System of a Down - Pictures
System of a Down - Snowblind
System of a Down - Spiders
System of a Down - Streamline
System of a Down - Sugar
System of a Down - The Metro
System of a Down - Thetawaves
System of a Down - X

*drools* .......*gurgel*.......System of a Down!! *gurgel* *drools*......s-s-see-send t-t-t-t-to m-m-meeee....m-m-my email adress [email protected]....s-s-seeeend fooor a dying m-m-maaan...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vejimaru said:
The song I picked out is 'Bodies' by Drowning Pool, but if anyone has a good idea for the music vid, just post ur suggestion with the song and theme of the video. I'm always open for comments
I'd like to see a "Last Resort" ESF movie ...
"Cut my life into pieces" <> looking scene while Trunks making his finishind move (best with new sliced models)

or a "Rollin'"
"Keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'" <> showing a scene any char rolls over the ground

PS: Rock still rocks ;) ... even the old ones (especially the old ones ;))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft, screw Papa Roach.

Let's see a music video with some Linkin Park or Staind.

I'd like to see "Numb" by Linkin Park in a video. -_-

(I hope this isn't advertising)
www.fraps.com You can download a demo version of this program. It allows you to record in-game videos of ESF. :p

You can also purchase it for $40.00 US or something. I forgot.

Best answers
Disturbed is definitely the band you want playing for an esf video.

@Mr. Satan >> nice DDR collection :rolleyes: :laff: :] You have some nice disturbed songs, but you dont have "Game". Thats one of their best.

Best answers
I have numb by linkin park as well, and i'm gonna try out the program so I can get some decent power stuggle footage. I also have disturbed, but only 'Get Down With the Sickness' and 3 remixes of 'Stupified'. Any other suggestions? If any one can get me some video of HUGE explosions in ESF, I would be grateful, cause right now I can only play with bots (I don't have an internet connection on the computer on which I play ESF).

Best answers
RP u only wanna see 'Numb' in a video because you are esf's depressed hobo ;)

Gah, and I like I said before "Game" by Disturbed is A MUST for a dbz vid.

Best answers
I waz thinking about the Mortal Kombat song. It goes well with the DBZ theme of the game. And I need more footage. The only stuff I've found is the intro video by ESF movies, and the demo RP suggested doesn't work on my machine.

Best answers
Sorry for the question but whats the URL of the Homepage from EVM? Because yesterday was christmas and i want to know whats going on now!

THX

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom