Esf 1.2

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok i know there is no release date but since i came after 1.1 AFTER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME will there be a release date?.........or do the versions just come as sudden surprises.Like i said i don't know i came a few months ago.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
They will proberly inform us atleast one week before the release !
until then you just have to wait ;)

Best answers
I hope they will inform us in the next 1-3days that EEA will come out on christmas! Now there site is 2hours down, maybe they upload EEA? :D:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think they gave us a date for 1.1 but I know they did for 1.0 so your just going to have to wait until they specify.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(This is what I heard, I could be wrong though) 1.1 was released too soon... It wasn't suppose to be released when it was, but got released by mistake... so thats why the team didn't tell us about 1.1's release in advanced... As for 1.2, i think they'll tell us about a week in advanced.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll get a date once they're finished and ready to distribute it to the community. 1.2 isn't going to be bug fixes and a feature alteration like 1.1 was, it's going to completely redesign the way the game is played by rebuilding melee from the ground up. It will be a big release.

Regardless, I don't see the point of making a thread for this. You can assume that eventually the update will be released regardless of whether or not they tell you ahead of time.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
A release date will be given...when it's released? Just be patient :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom