New Auras for 1.2

Best answers
I heard awhile ago that someone in the team was trying to add the upward flow and stuff to the auras like in the show, how's that goin along?

Best answers
u might have just mistook that for darksun's aura project thats what he attempted

Best answers
Well maybe that will be in 1.2 anyway, the esf team probally knew about the project and probally thought it would be a good idea. If not i suggest this be done with 1.2

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mike88 said:
Well maybe that will be in 1.2 anyway, the esf team probally knew about the project and probally thought it would be a good idea. If not i suggest this be done with 1.2
The only problem is that you can't have animated skins on mdl's in hl... The best you'll beable to do is have a transparent skin with an animated model.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah. I tried to do those animated auras LONG ago.. before we started 1.2... it didnt really come out as planned :-\
But the good thing is i know how to do it
the bad thing is.. will I have the time?

But Ill try give it another shot when Im done with the next character

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though that's not to say that the aura's are no good as they stand. They're looking really good from what little I've been able to see. And if you other ppl wanna see stuff, donate to the team ;P

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom