ESF for UK?

Best answers
ok this is not me complaing but i have this little problem, i live in the UK and cant seem to get ESF Servers that r UK based, all seem to be outside UK. Because of this i usually get crappy pings and it realy defeats the purpose of a fast game, so if any1 knows of a UK server can u post IP plz, ty
p.s. dont mean to complain

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I live in the U.K and can usually find other servers around Europe which give me decent ping under 120. Download a programme such as "The All Seeing Eye" and you should be able to find some faster ones.

Best answers
Answer the following questions:
1) Are you on wonID or steamID?

2) Does your filter only include dedicated servers, or all servers running both windows and linux?

For question #1-- word has been that there are a lack of servers currently for ESF on steam.

For question #2-- You have options in your filter to limit your search findings to a certain amount of servers, including what operating system is running the server, if the server is dedicated or client-run (listenserver), and some other options such as response time. The best thing to do is to uncheck everything except limiting it to the ESF game. This way, you will be able to pull all the servers in ESF to your server list. You can then sort the servers by ping/connection speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom