christmas present?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets see if the esf team is giving us a present for christmas, like they did last year,
it would give me another reason to run from my famili :laff: :D :fight:

suprise me us :p

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or maybe it would just be coincidence that esf came out around christmas this year, like it did last year. im sure they have some date they want the new versions out by. christmas seems to be a popular date to go by.

Best answers
ehm, I don't know what they did last year? New version came out, is it?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt expect it though. they might hold out till janurary for all i know. it just happens to come out around the same time, and people tend to expect it to come out at that time. it will come soon enough.

Best answers
I dont think they will give us something on christmas because EEA will come then! And thats more than enough isnt it? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But EEA has nothing at all to do with the esf project, and thats been stated more than once. As far as EEA is concerned, the team don't even know it exists =P

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imho, 1.2 will take atleast another half a year. There's a lot of stuff they still have to do, so don't expect any releases soon.

Best answers
Thats right but for us is EEA enough or? I mean SSJ2, USSJ SSJ3....all in EEA and it looks auwsome! I hope they release it in the next days!

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT THEY DID LAST YEAR?What,what,what me and man(e) others dont know!!!Tell us all mighty ones!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errrr tell you what..... that the team released 1.0 around this time last year? cause thats what reptile was talking about. not on christmas, just around that time...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 1.0 came out during end November, 28th to be precise.

Reptile said:
lets see if the esf team is giving us a present for christmas, like they did last year,
it would give me another reason to run from my famili :laff: :D :fight:

suprise me us :p
It's not going to happen, 1.2 won't be finalized in the next 6 days...

Best answers
supermax2003 said:
I dont think they will give us something on christmas because EEA will come then! And thats more than enough isnt it? :D

whats eea?.. anyway I heard sos is gonna be out with their fist beta by feb :yes:

Best answers
EEA will come out on christmas or a little bit earlier or later! They only need to skin a little bit (90% :D:D) and thats it! Theys say they will release it pretty soon!

there you can transform to SSJ1(thats ESF) than with that mod USSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3, Frieza Form 3 and 4 and Perfect Cell and Kid boo.....really nice!

Im looking forward to it!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
NOT EEA Evm for christmas or before or after duh....anyway its not about evm or eea is about esf1.2 for christmas and it would be kool but i wouldn't get my hopes up

Best answers
:( nope me to... and eea/evm is cool but not that cool as esf beta 1.2

Best answers
The Transformations to SSJ2 and..... looks auwsome so its really cool! and the only thing they can give us is maybe better sounds..... thats good but not that good!

I like the trans more :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see what all the hype over a bloke screaming for another 10 seconds and changing his hair is about. I'm much more eager to try the team's new melee systems.

Best answers
Its a good feeling when you transform and it looks great! And when your SSJ you can go to your normal state and transform again! thats nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom