Open Challenge (Fight Club)

Best answers
Ah, I decided to try this Fight Club thingy out.
This is just an open challenge. anyone can accept.

Greetz

Best answers
As will I try this fight club thingy out as well. Bring it on!!

*Edit- We have a judge Now where is my opponent? o_o

*Second Edit- $#@! Where the hell is my adversary? I wanna fight already!!!! :S

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll ref this, the venue is a sporting goods store! Let the shmack talk begin! >_<

Best answers
So, you reallly up for this? I mean you're gonna like the biggest, baddest, best fightah evah? It's like a mouse, you, fighting an elephant ... It's pretty useless to even try and defeat me. So bring it on! I'm ready to crush your back!

Greetz

Best answers
How long has it taken you to start this fight off. PISH!!! I think you were just hanging around trying to build up your confidence. Ok big shot I'm gonna pop your ego like an overcooked baked potato. Bring it!

Best answers
On a sunny day ThaKillah (that's the name I use) is looking around in the sporting good store with his normal clothes on. He's looking for some new rugby good when he notices this odd person. "It's you" he said while he stepped back. They stared at eachother for a couple of minutes and suddenly ssjFajita ran away. ThaKillah followed him and tackled him. "You wont get away this time" SsjFajita threw ThaKillah of him and punches ThaKillah in the stomach. ThaKillah falls to the ground. When ThaKillah recovers he senses that SsjFajita is still near so he starts sneaking around in the sporting good store, looking for the weakling. But then suddenly he got kicked in the back but grabbed the foot that tried to kick him "Now I've got you" Killah said and he smacked SsjFajita to the ground. SsjFajita jumped back up and took some distance. ThaKillah now rushed towards SsjFajita and gave a hard blow on the face of SsjFajita. ThaKillah turned around to look for some other goods in the store and he didn't notice that SsjFajita got back up. On a certain moment he was struck down by a football that was thrown to his head by SsjFajita. ThaKillah got smacked down right on his face while he stayed in that position for a couple of seconds he gathered some power and looked around him. 'I need to think of something' he tought. 'Ah, bingo, a fishing pole is hanging on the wall behind SsjFajita. Now I only need to get there' While he tought that he run behind another rack of sporting goods and threw it to SsjFajita. He took advantage of the distraction and ran to the fishing pole and grabbed it. He threw his line and got SsjFajita right in the cheek, taking a piece of flesh away. They looked at eachother ...

Best answers
The mechanical doors opened wide in a pleasing “woosh” as Fajita entered the store. People all around him were busting with useless equipment and whiny spoiled children. He started his walk towards the back of the store in search of some tennis gear. Fajita was an avid tennis player when he wasn’t stuck in front of his computer. However, unbeknownst to him their was a dark creature lurking within this store that had another game to play. A fight in where winning means living.

Half-way through the store Fajita’s senses began to twitch as he passed by a clothing rack and thought he saw something move out of corner of his eye. He stopped suddenly and turned his head around to just in time to see a dark shadow whizzing from one of the overhanging lights to another rack of clothes. Fajita had no time for games. Cupping his hands over his chest Fajita muttered the familiar words, “Genkin Bourang!” Immediately a crackling ball of energy was sent at the clothing rack where the shadow had hidden in. The clothing exploded in a fiery ball of burning cotton that littered the ground with embers. Fajita walked towards the fire, but could not see any sign of his opponent. He didn’t have to wait long to see what his opponent had done. “Behind you coward,” yelled a menacing voice from in the rear of him. Fajita looked behind him just in time to see the dark outline of a man in shredded robes holding in both hands clumps of pool sticks. The shadowy warrior threw three of the sticks at Fajita right as he had turned his back. Fajita managed to toss himself sideways on the ground to avoid the first two sticks, but the third one penetrated him right at the caller bone of his left arm and pierced him to the wall of an adjacent hallway behind him. Fajita screamed with pain as another two sticks pierced him at his upper right arm into the wall even more.

The shadowy figure began to walk towards his seemingly dazed opponent.Fajita picked his limp head up and smiled at his opponent in a menacingly glare. A loud scream at once erupted from Fajita as the wall he was leaning on began to shake. His hair turned yellow and the pool sticks that were nailing Fajita into the wall shattered at the amount of chi being released from him. With his arms free Fajita lunged at his shocked opponent and smacked him with an uppercut into the air. Fajita jumped up after his adversary and kicked him to the side with his right leg. The murky figure who Fajita had now realized was tha ssj4goku went flying into an adjacent hallway some distance down the store’s many aisles. Fajita landed in a fishing aisle and felt something strange coming from the wall of the aisle in front of him. Immediately as he looked three distinctly shaped golf clubs penetrated the wall of the fishing rack and narrowing missing Fajita, proceeded to drill their way through the store. Fajita was tired of these stupid tricks. Putting both hands against the wall Fajita began focusing all of his energy into his palms while starting a slow and steady bellow. The bellowing got bigger as the every shelf in the store began to shake and rattle at the amount of pressure being put on the wall of the aisle. Finally the behemoth of metal gave way with Fajita pushing it all the way. Aisle after aisle was smashed as Fajita pushed them towards his target. For a second Fajita thought he heard a muffled cry of pain, but kept pushing.

When Fajita had finally pushed the final aisle together in a giant pile of twisted metal he stopped and stood back to survey his damage. Things like this were why he never liked working in department stores.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both posts were interesting, I'll analyze them 1 at a time.

Tha Killah's post was short, all action, no aesthetics, which are a big part in making your story interesting. Also, you spelling and grammar could use a bit of work in round 2.

Fajita, your intro was good, however, the action was a little dry in your post, and your spelling could be touched up a little bit.

Round 1 goes to Fajita, I just hope you turn up the juice in round 2... FIGHT!

Best answers
ThaKillah slowly crawls from underneath the pile of metal and looks around. The whole store was wrecked and all racks were laying down on one big pile of steel. "What have you done? You destroyed my favorite Sporting Goods Store!" ThaKillah looks around and sees some men and women laying under the rubble. Most of them were incapacitated and unconcious. The storekeeper was hiding behind his desk and crying like hell. Some shopping mall guards stood at the doors watching the two guys, not being able to enter the shop because some rests of the racks are infront of the doors.

Then suddenly ThaKillah notices the person he fought against earlier, the one who did this. "How will I be able to ever forgive you?" He slowly takes a rod that was laying on the ground and stands in an offensive position. ThaKillah slowly steps towards Ssj Fajita and plants his rod before Ssj Fajita. "We could settle this easily, just leave this store and never come back." The people in the store are staring to the two persons and whisper to eachother. The things they whisper are so silent that you cannot hear them. ThaKillah suddenly puts his rod up and smacks Ssj Fajita in his face. Then he jumps back and throws his rod in Ssj Fajita's stomach. The people start running around in the store, histerical. "Leave people, this could get nasty"

ThaKillah gets kicked in the back as he wasn't paying attention while talking to the people. ThaKillah falls to the ground and a big bump gets on his head. ThaKillah jumps up, kicking Ssj Fajita on the knee. ThaKillah jumps back and takes a pretty large plate of steel that fell down. He lifts it above his head and smacks it right on the back of Ssj Fajita. The men that were watching were excited but the women looked away in terror, trying to leave the shop but the door was still blocked.

Best answers
Just so my opponent and the judge knows I am busy with finals right now at my school. I will try to post my fight tomorrow in this post. Sorry... :(

*Smacks self* My post is almost a month late. And this from a guy who started an Unfinished fights thread. Sooooo sorry guys. Here it is.

Fajita slowly released the tension in his fists and gave a deep relaxing sigh. His hair returned to its dirty brown color and his whole body seemed to shrink. He was not used to having to put out that much effort in the beginning of a fight. It would not be the last time…

Like a light bulb flashing in his mind Fajita suddenly turned his attention to the twisted wreck on the ground. It couldn’t be… but it was. The pile of debris slowly started to rumble and shake. Soon the entire store was shaking and bits and pieces of debris were coming off the ground sporadically flying through the air. The momentum was soon followed with an eruption of energy from deep within the heap of garbage that exploded outward in all directions. There, floating with arms outstretched and screaming at the top of his lungs was ssj4goku. His entire body was glowing with a red aura as sparks of electricity danced all around his body.

Fajita quickly put himself in a fighting stance as he prepared for what his opponent was to do next. Ssj4goku suddenly stopped screaming and grabbed a metal baseball bat from the debris buzzing around him. He lunge forward with bat in hand. Fajita barely had time to knock aside the object with his left hand as ssj4goku came flying at him swinging the bat wildly. Fajita back flipped and reached out for the nearest object… a tennis racquet. Being an avid player of this mild sport Fajita squared himself to his opponent and put himself in a ready position. Ssj4goku charged again with even more ferocity then last time. Fajita easily stepped to the side of his ambitious aggressor and preceded to forehand his opponent straight in the gut. The force of the impact knocked the wind out of ssj4goku and he tumbled down onto the ground. Hoping for a finishing blow Fajita pulled his racquet back over his head. Avoiding this early fate ssj4goku quickly recovered and swung his bat at Fajita’s knees. The warrior collapsed forward onto his arms as the bat knocked him off his feet. But it was much worst. Looking up Fajita saw ssj4goku standing triumphantly over him with bat in hand. He swung. Making direct contact with Fajita’s forehead. He was sent flying back until he hit the wall of the store, indenting himself into the plaster.

Fajita reopened his eyes in a daze. He saw his opponent slowly floating towards him with an evil smirk on his face. “NO,” Fajita thought to himself as his gritted his teeth from the pain throbbing in his temples. It can’t end like this. Soon the familiar feeling of rage and frustration came flooding through his body like a river of power relieving his of his pain and restoring his power. His entire body began to glow white and with a shaky hand Fajita outstretched his palm. Ssj4goku now had a bewildered look on his face as he had never faced an opponent with this much stamina before. He didn’t care. He only wanted to end it before it got out of hand. With one last rush of energy ssj4goku rushed at Fajita with the bat aimed at his chest. But it was over for him… Fajita dropped his arm and a giant ball of energy came rushing at ssj4goku. He put up the metallic object in an attempt to block the crackling ball of chi. A giant fireball enveloped the bat and its holder, extending out through the store and knocking everything down in its way.

Fajita relaxed his body and gnashed his teeth as the pain in his temples slowly returned. After breathing a bit more… he let himself fall from the light and into the dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom