adressed to esf world

Best answers
I dident know wether to put this in Off-Topic or ESF Chat. THis is adressed mostly to ESF World, I recently downloaded a Trunks Armor model. And i discovered that it is either NOT 1.1 compatible or there is something wrong with the movements/skeleton of the model. I will give na exampel: I choose burning attack = he stands with his hands outstreched not doing any movement and i fire and he does some wierd dance thing. Finishing buster he puts hi legs and arms together as if he had relesed it and when i fire its like he dont have that movement (al u who use ex goku for vegeta and try to use bigbang will know what i mean) here is the link ---> http://esf-world.com/download.php?file_id=207 if it dont work just go there and look for --> Cellsaga Trunks ( Armor ) <-- I was just wondering whats wrong with the mdl..

Retired
Best answers
It's right.
The Model is not compatible with 1.1 ask the author if they make a new version its for 1.0 .

p.s. we had our own forum!

Best answers
i got the regular trunks armor right, but when i try to transform (with either ssj trunks or ussj trunks) he turns into goku??????? HELP ME WITH THIS

Best answers
Max2 said:
It's right.
The Model is not compatible with 1.1 ask the author if they make a new version its for 1.0 .

p.s. we had our own forum!

:cry: Sorry! Im so stupid! Waaaaaaahhhhhh :cry: :cry: *cries* *sob* waaaahhhh!!!

and about the thnig about asking the author...its authorS theres like 5 authors so.. who do i ask?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Closed, Max2 has informed me that esf-world has their own forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom