Wierd...bug? Please help before I throw my PC at the wall >=P

Best answers
Ok, I'm gonna copy paste my posts from Gamefaqs, So far this site has been really helpful so thanks to the esforces.com staff already. Just a little more help before I can FINALLY play ESF :)

"Ok, I got everything with the client.dll file sorted, Esforces.com was very useful and thanks for the hint. But I still get the "Your ESF blah blah is not excuteable try get the updated blah blah", I installed Beta 1.1 though, but I clicked ok anyways, then it said "Check the internet for latest" it closes the program and opens up this half life patch downloader thing which tells me I have the latest HL. This is like..God stopping me playing ESF! -_-
All thats when I click on things like "Multiplayer > Internet games"

Thats the only problem preventing me playing further, the damn update now even though I've updated error >_<

Incase I forget to read this post for ages, please email me anything major that I could be doing wrong etc at - [email protected]

Best answers
ummm maybe u should umm try getting the latest hl ummm manually umm the autoupdater is umm stupid

Best answers
Just like to thank Humpie for pointing out the obvious, after much queing at FilePlanet, I got Half life patch 1.1.1.0 and now ESF works. I got pwned in my first ESF game just moments ago, having read the faq I'm gonna go try my luck again. Maybe later some other n00bs here would like to play a game?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um............... Are you using maybe? Won?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom