Cross Hair Sprite.

Best answers
Is there anyway to change the cross hair sprite for esf?

I been playing with bots (ESFbots 3.1) in 1st person mode, and the crosshair sprite obstructs my view more than it helps me aim. Is the anyway to change/replace it?

Also, is there anyway to stop it from moving at all in 1st person (even if that means it wont move in 3rd either)?

-Thank You !XxShAdOwxX! and Reox

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cantread said:
Is there anyway to change the cross hair sprite for esf?

I been playing with bots (ESFbots 3.1) in 1st person mode, and the crosshair sprite obstructs my view more than it helps me aim. Is the anyway to change/replace it?

Also, is there anyway to stop it from moving at all in 1st person (even if that means it wont move in 3rd either)?
Yes, in esf\sprites folder are all the sprites for the game. You will need a couple programs to make sprites: SprView, SprWizard and some sort of art program. Make sure to read some tutorials on specifications and such.

Best answers
This site www.bullseyecrosshairs.com has a file called Redesign Kit. It has Sprview, Sprite Wizard and Pack Explorer. Since fileplanet isn't hosting the file anymore (which is bad cause a lot of site link to it for the download), go to this one.

Question: How do I make it so my sprite will turn "red" when on an enemy and "green" when on an ally? Everytime I put it on anybody the game crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom