beam collision detection...

Best answers
Anyone else hate it when your standing on the ground with a fully charged beam and as soon as it's released, you blow yourself up when you shoot it at the sky?

I think beams from a standing position should be fixed, maybe they should have a little more power than beams shot from an airborne position ( two people at the same powerlevel and the person with the beam launched from the ground has a better chance at winning the struggle)

Anybody know if your going to be able to shoot beams from a standing position in 1.2 without suiciding?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea....i think they said thst they're gonna fix it in the next beta. Until then....just hope.

Best answers
it is just because the head of your beam is to big and the second you release it the head will touch the ground and thus blow up, you can test this because if you use a smaller beam it doesn't happen and i think it also doenst happen when you aim into the sky (not sure about the last one though) so what the esf team has to do is find a way around this...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, I think they already fixed it, but if not, they will eventually, it is a tad annoying to not have the ability to shoot from the ground a times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom