DBZ ESF Episodes

Best answers
Well Hello Ive Just Now Noticed That ESF Movies Hasnt Been Up Lately . Well Guys Ive Come Up With An Idea . Well Anyways Ive Been Thinking ABout A Group Who Will Make Episodes From The Saiyan Saga All The Way To The End Of The Buu Saga . It Is Nice To hear That There Are Some People Are Interested . We Will Soon Have A Website For More Info And Ect. On The Site There Will Be A Forum That Will Post Dates When To Film And Models To Use . Today And Tomorrow I Will Be Downloading Models If You Have Any Models You Wish To Donate That Would Be Great . Well I Hope Your Interested . Wondering How To Audition ? Heres How .

Please Email Me At [email protected] With The Followe Criteria

Subject : Auditioning DBZ

Username :
Client: (Steam Or Half-Life)
Day To Audition:
Time To Audition:

Why You Should Be Good For The Job .

Auditioning

Actors (5-10)
Filmer (1)
Graphics Designer :(2)
Website Maker (1 If Better Than Me)
Video Editors (2-3)

Well I Hope You Guys Are Interested Stay Tuned To This Mesage For More Info And Ect Seeya Yall

~Punisher12~

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what ESF Movies intended on doing. We're still alive, our forums are just in need of a good host. Our current host has exceeded its bandwidth and we need to find a dedicated one. If you'd like to join our project, rather than make your own, we can talk on MSN. Add [email protected], that'd be me. ^_^

Best answers
I Would Love To ^_^ When Are You Going To Get On MSN ? For Some Reason I Dont Think Yahoo Works With MSN Messanger . Well Anyways Ill Be Waiting ^_^

Best answers
The movies will soon be back online, with 160gigs of bandwidth backing it. We will not fall prey to the evil bandwidth hog that is ESF again! *evil laugh*

So yea, we will be back, i'm working on it right now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom