Magus... it's time to face your inevitability...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I challenge you to a 1 on 1 duel to the death.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will allow this match to have a special fatality stipulation. It will last for the best of three rounds, after which the winner will slay his opponent. The venue will be Magus's castle, however it will be a facimile in the matrix. The weather is cloudy and stormy, with a full moon peeking throught the clouds occasionally.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Magus... I've been waiting for this for quite a while... waiting to end your life, to end your insignificant posts and spam, to end your undeniably unpurposeful exsistence.

After all, you must have known it all along... it is inevitable..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Rain poors down from the sky, soaking both me and Magus
*We stare at each other, both prepared for a final fight, one that will end it all.

"Are you ready for it?" I ask with a small laugh.

"For what?" Replies Magus

"You cannot see it? You cannot see how inevitable it already is? How futile your cause is, how insignificant you are compared to me? If you cannot, you must be lost in bottomless pit of fear. You cannot beat me, I won't allow it. It is inevitable."

"Where there's a will there's a way, my friend." Says Magus

"Not in this world..." I reply.

"Well it's my castle, you know..." Magus studders out.

We both run towards eachother. I go for a hit to the face, only to be kicked in the chest, hard. I stumble back a few feet, but recover fast. I charge at him again, exchanging blow after blow of hits and kicks. We both hit eachother with such a tremendous force that it blows us back a ways.

"Is that the best you can do?" I shout through the rain. Magus remains motionless, "You can't have died that easily, Mr. Magus."

I walk to him, thunder striking around us. Magus still remains motionless as I walk up to his body. As I reach down, he whips up and slices off my tie with a scythe.

"Wha?!" I shout in shock.

"I'm not done yet.." mutters Magus.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith jumps into the air, and remains, apparently hevitating like Magus.

"Mr. Magus, your tricks are useless here." Smith flies forward and lands a punch into Magus' abdomen, and instead of recoiling, he pushes Magus farther and farther into a brick wall. Smith falls to the ground, landing with a little *clack*, and before letting Magus recover from this vicious attack, Smith jumps onto him again, pulling him into the air and hitting him back to the ground.

As Magus hits the ground, he flips back and flies back up to Smith, landing a punch directly to the jaw. Smith hurdles backwards, destroying one of the castle's interior walls as he flies. Magus teleports behind Smith and lands an elbow hit to the chest to the other wall.

Recovering as fast as possible, Smith turns around and forms a ball with his fists. He jumps to Magus and hits him directly in the back straight to the ground. The impact is huge, creating a temporary stop in the fall of water and a gigantic crater in the ground. After a few seconds of recovering, Magus jumps up incredibly fast, creating the illusion of bending on the ground. He lands a kick into the stomach of Smith, who spits of blood onto Magus. They float there for a split second and then Smith is hurdled into the air, hundreds of feet from the kick.

It's silent, rain still dropping heavily from the air. "Where are you?" Shouts Magus-- no reply. *WHOMP* Magus is tackled from behind by Smith, and is shoved face first through wall after wall of brick. Smith then lands a terrible blow to the back, crashing Magus into the ground, once again.

Smith stands by the semi-large crater caused from the impact, watching Magus slowly stir up. "Why, Mr. Magus, why... why why? Why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you bel-" Smith is cut short by a blow to the chest and hurdled backwards. "I hated Revolutions," shouts Magus.

While Smith is still flying backwards from the impact, Magus appears ontop of him and lands both feet onto his check, forcing him into the ground. Smith flips up, and flips around kicking Magus out of the castle and into the forest. He follows behind Magus from the line of knocked down trees. "You can't hide, you can't run, you can't win, but you can die, Mr. Magus. What's left for you to do? I've told you that it is inevitable, I told you that you cannot win, and yet you still persist, still try. It is getting extremely aggrivating... why won't you DIE?!" Smith shout out into the darkness. "Because I choose to." Replies Magus, flying from behind, and landing a kick to Smith's back, sending him flying into an area of dense brush.

Magus lets a sigh of relief, thinking it's over... but it's not...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that one was tough to call.

I want to let this go on, but Magus' post had a little more original flavor, that's not to say Smith didn't have any though. Excellent fight, but two men enter, one man leaves. That man will be magus.

Finish Him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Taking the second of Magus' speach to recover himself, Smith flips over and lands a kick behind Magus' head, forcing him forward only to meet Smith's fist. Magus screams from the incredible pain from the attack, his nose bleeding, apparently broken. "Son of a b-" shouts Magus, cut short, and sent reeling back from a temedous kick to the neck/jaw by Smith.

Magus hits a pole of granite and slides to the ground. "You're getting weaker, Smith." He mocked. "What makes you think I've been trying?" Replies Smith, "Hahaha, I can already see you shaking in fear. How about this: I drop this Matrix crap just long enough to kill you."

"How about you just shutup and I finish you off," As Magus says this, he takes the time from Smith's laughing to jump over and attack. Smith jumps back, only to have his foot grabbed and tossed to the ground. Smith recovers, but not fast enough and is kicked in the back. Magus continues to shove him into the ground. Sparks fly up into the air from the grinding of the rock and brick.

Magus flies back up and lands next to the crater, looking down at Smith. "Arrrggg!!" Screams Smith, jumping up and landing a punch to Magus' jaw, but Magus hardly moves. "I said I was going to finish this tonight, Smith." Says Magus.

He walks at a fast pace towards Smith, and throws a punch at him. Smith dodges and replies with a punch to the chest. Magus slides to the ground, and trips Smith. Before falling to the ground, Smith is punched in the chest about 10 feet away.

Smith pushes himself up slowly, taking his time. He cracks his neck and stares down Magus. A tumbleweed rolls by. Magus and Smith both run towards each other, kicking and punching furiously. Smith dodges an attack from Magus, and trips Magus to the floor, but Magus recoveres too fast and flip-kicks Smith in the face. Smith grabs Magus' feet and beats his face on the ground a couple time, but Magus twists out of it and gets back on his feet. Smith runs towards Magus again, but the mysterious scythe once again appears, and makes a deep cut in Smith's chest.

Smith walks back a couple steps, apparently in deep pain. Magus takes this time to run over and push Smith to the ground. He then stands ontop of Smith with his Scythe in a position to decapitate. "Was a good fight Smith, but I'm better," says Magus. He gets ready to attack but Smith grabs the scythe by the head and turns it around, cutting deep into Magus' stomach. He continues to push into Magus and laughs a terrible laugh. "Yes, it was, Magus... but I'm afraid I won this one." says Smith.

Smith pushes as hard as he can, ripping and tearing through Magus' vital organs and flesh. He then flips up, positioning Magus' head between his feet and breaks his neck. "Done," says Smith and walks away.

THE END. =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you said the winner kills the loser didn't you?

I'll change the ending then ^_^.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
Well you said the winner kills the loser didn't you?

I'll change the ending then ^_^.
Sorry for posting in someone elses Fight Club, but I was trying to explain this to Smith on IRC.

The stipulations were the "Winner" writes about the "losers" death.

Magus won, and you lost.

That means "Magus" writes about killing "you"

You don't "both" write a story where magus kills you. Only Magus does, because he won.

Again, I'm sorry Cuc. (be gentle)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, that was cool Opty, we'll let it slip

It's alright though, Smith wins the death round! erm.. yeah...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No problem Opty, that was the end of the match. You can't post DURING the fight. So you are in the clear dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom