Smith

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And a challenge you have, prepare to face your inevitability...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I'll ref once again. The Venue will be a wooded mountainside during a summer night. A shrine of some sort is in the valley, complete with megalithic stones.

As always best of three rounds, no holds are barred.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ultra perfect cell......i mean smith

Your talk of inevitability only clouds your future, blocks the truth, and helps you cope with the fact your scared right now. Scared of what I haven't been doing in my last 2 fights.

Ready to meet reality cause your faker than a psychic with caller ID

XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your lack of grammar only shows how superior I am to you.

Do you even know what inevitable means? Because if not, it only shows how futile this struggle is against me. I'm going to do to you what I failed to do to Magus.

It is inevitable...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a cool summer night and the forest was surprisingly quiet. A small temple set deep within the valley lined forest. Large statues that scattered across the surrounding area, celebrated the many chi masters and warriors of their time. Hwoarang set deep in thought, meditating in the small catacombs that were presented with easy access. His chi was churning like the fire it was, but his composure displayed his iron will. Realizing his chi was at his max he barely faded out of meditation, beginning the basic "raising the arms" technique. He inhaled in his mouth and slowly exhaled out his nose. His aura began to appear at his finger tips, and it's visibility spread quickly over him. He was ingulfed in energy, and his squinted eyes proved his measure of focus.

Hwoarang: What took you so long...

Hwoarang sat motionless as a figure dressed in a black suit appeared from the shadows.

Smith: Heh, I guess you knew that I would find you here. Why don't you let the past go and realize your future?

Hwoarang: Why would I let someone like you decide my future, when you don't even know what is going to happen next?

Hwoarang immediately sprung from the cold stone floor of the temple, dust and weathered particles of stone rising with him. He spun in mid-air, now facing his questionably destined opponent. He smiled, while his landing shook the Earth. Smith stared intently, as he noticed the thick circle of clear aura that rotated around his feet.

Smith: You were always talented, but now you face a worthy opponent.

Hwoarang: I have learned, that your reassuring talk is the only thing inevitable.

Smith's face filled with a complexion of hatred. Hwoarang sensed the inner-fire that burned in Smith as well. Smith blurred at Hwoarang, throwing his weight behind a right cross that Hwoarang side stepped. Hwoarang dropped into his Tae Kwon Do stance and motioned for Smith to charge again. Smith gritted his teeth as he launched a fury of over hand jabs that Hwoarang leaned around.

Hwoarang: Your going to have to try harder than that if you even plan to move me.

Smith's face was completely red and his teeth couldn't more gritted.

Smith: Shut up and fight!

Hwoarang nodded and blurred at Smith, landing a right knee into Smith's stomach. Smith leaned forward and coughed up blood, only to recieve a right elbow in the back. Hwoarang finished his assault with a fading right uppercut that put Smith on his sore back.

Hwoarang: Had enough?

Smith: We've just begun.

Smith smiled as he spun on the floor, gliding to his feet. He cracked his neck and smiled. He blurred at his opponent once more, faking a right cross and catching Hwoarang with a stiff left kick. Momentarily stunned, he was helpless to the barage of punches that eventually cut his face. Hwoarang awoke from his temporary slumber, and caught another left jab to the chest. He dropped back, his feet shaking to gain balance.

Smith: Still want to lecture me on inevitability?

Hwoarang shook his head and wiped the blood from his cut. He realized what this fight was going to take, he knew where this fight was going to go, and he knew what he had to do. He threw his arms down with a power up fashion. His eyes began to glow red, and his chi exploded with power. His body jolted and energy shot out of his very pores. A thin aura, barely visible, silhouetted his entire body. He blurred into his fighting stance and motioned for Smith to make a move.

Smith: Have it your way.

Smith blurred at Hwoarang once again, who dropped under a right cross and forced a stiff left jab into Smith's stomach. Hwoarang followed with a right elbow to Smith's jaw, dropping back he sprinted forward and smacked his opponent with a spinning right kick. Hwoarang dropped back again, figuring his trump card would end this persistant problem. He blurred full blast at his stunned opponent, watching as his face filled with fear. Smith didn't have time to react before.....

Hwoarang: Jinsoku......Iron Fist!

Hwoarang blurred even faster at Smith with his right arm up and clenched. His aura was amazingly concentrated on his entire lower arm, sounding like a bullet when it contacted Smith. A blinding light filled the room, covering up the obvious contact with a super natural chain reaction of colliding auras. When the brightness cleared, Smith lay in a wall crater with newly unsettled piles of stone. A cloud of dust and stone particles filled the air.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang sits on a large white stone of granite, apparently meditating in the dark. "All alone?" Asks Smith menacingly. "Who's out there?" Whispers Hwoarang, sounding slightly scared. Smith steps out of the bushes and walks over to Hwoarang, taking his time. "Smith..." says Hwoarang.

"Yes, me. So..." Smith looks around Hwoarang's meditation spot, looking repulsed, "Is this where you've been hiding all these long years? I don't know why you'd want to stay here... it's repulsive."

"Only one with untalented eyes would say such a thing," replies Hwoarang. "Well if your eyes are talented you'd have run away by now," says Smith, "I've come to kill you, to end your exsistence. I've come to take from you what you tried to take from me long ago... purpose."

And with that, Smith jumps over to Hwoarang landing a kick to his chest, forcing his body from his stone. But to his surprise, Hwoarang had grabbed his foot as he was falling. Hwoarang flipped Smith overtop of himself and landed him into a tree.

Smith didn't even wait to fall to the ground before pushing off the tree and landing ontop of Hwoarang. In a rage, Smith beat Hwoarang senseless with his fists, again and again. He then lifted him into the air and kicked him several yards away.

Hwoarang recovered fast and summersaulted back a couple times. He then jumped into the air and used gravity's momentum to fly down at Smith, landing both feet to Smith's head. Smith reeled back, temporarily stunned from the blow.

"That was a nice hit," Smith said while taking off his sunglasses. "Thank you," replied Hwoarang. "Surprisingly strong for a person of your size, but not strong enough," said Smith, running towards Hwoarang.

Hwoarang landed a punch directly to Smith's chest, who replied with a kick to the legs, forcing Hwoarang down. Taking this moment of weakness, Smith punched Hwoarang dead in the stomach, sending him flying 20 feet back.

Hwoarang took a while to get up. He spat up some blood and narrowed his eyes at Smith, knowing that Smith had to be taken out for good.

Smith ran at Hwoarang as fast as he could, ready to deliver a life-threatening blow, but to his surprise, Hwoarang disapeered right before he hit him. "Wha?" ask Smith, surprised. But before he could turn around, he recieved a terrible blow to the back by Hwoarang's elbow.

Smith was sent hurdling into a tree, which broke from the immense pressure. "Damnit," said Smith, "I don't remember him being able to do that before..." "Did you like my new trick?" Asked Hwoarang. "Yes, it was... fancy. But being fancy won't save you from me... from your inevitability."

Both Smith and Hwoarang stand in a fighting stance, getting ready for another round. Hwoarang spit out some blood from his mouth, and pointed at Smith, then pointed down.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm . . . very tough to call, but this round goes to Smith, his fight flowed a little better. Continuity has won the day, though any more "inevitable" matrix quotes might ruin it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Your gesture only fuels the fire within," Smith said with apparent haste.

Smith blurred at Hwoarang, manifesting a combo of right crosses and left jabs. Hwoarang was forced into a sweat filled dance of dodging and parrying. Smith stepped back, pivoting on his left foot with blinding speed and returning to battle with a stiff and high right kick. Hwoarang screamed with pain as it caught him directly in the chest. Hwoarang fell back, luckily catching his off balance retreat against a large stone. Wind found it's way into the valley, barely whispering with the obstruction of large stones.

"Destiny has a way of warning you doesn't it," Smith followed.

Hwoarang grabbed his pain filled chest and shook his head.

"Your words are only prolonging this," Hwoarang replied with a smirk as he focused on his aura.

Hwoarang pushed of the large stone, dropped into his Tae Kwon Do stance, and arrogantly flicked his chin with his thumb. Smith gritted his teeth and blurred at Hwoarang once more. Forcing a right cross easily blocked, a left body shot easily side-stepped, and a right hay-maker Hwoarang mockinly leaned around. The fight was reaching its climax and Smith's emotions went from violently posessed anger to uncontrollable fear.

"His speed....its increasing even under the natural force of exhuastion," Smith discordingly thought to himself.

Hwoarang danced around Smith, switching basic styles of Tae Kwon Do. Smith stepped toward Hwoarang only to immediately recieve a left kick to side of his face. Grabbing his face and shaking his head, Smith fell deeper into denial.

"This...this can't be, my victory is inevitable," Smith mentally reassured himself.

Hwoarang laughed and motioned Smith to resume the battle.

"I don't know what your thinking, but I don't have all day!," Hwoarang arrogantly blasted.

Smith gritted his teeth with emotions of anger and fear, charging at Hwoarang with his mind set on one thing. The end of Hwoarang, the end of this unatural disbelief, and the fear that drove him mad. Smith faked a right cross and dropped down, sweeping Hwoarang to the ground. Smith jumped up and came back down toward his opponent with a hard right, connecting with the ground as Hwoarang rolled out of harm's way. Smith chased his cornered rival, attempting to stomp him to death. Yet, Hwoarang found a way to dodge. Still rolling around, his white gi began to collect dirt.

"I've had enough of this," Hwoarang mentally yelled.

Hwoarang spun on his back and on to his hands, Smith judged an opening and came with a rising left kick. Hwoarang pushed of the ground and landed on his feet, barely dodging the well timed assault. Sliding to Smith's left side, Hwoarang immediately baraged Smith with a constant flow of right kicks to his stomach, raising his right arm to gain momentum each time. Smith gasped for air and fell to a state close to unconsciousness. Hwoarang continued with a left and right kick to Smith's chest, putting Smith deeper into a trauma. But, somehow Smith woke up and reacted with a combo of his own. A left drop kick that connected, a right cross that cut Hwoarang's cheek, and a spinning left back hand that knocked the Tae Kwon Do fighter back.

Smith smiled as he blurred at Hwoarang again, almost sliding across the ground as his stiff right jab blind-sided Hwoarang. Hwoarang was on the ropes, breathing heavily and looking to catch his bearings. His feet almost tripped over each other as he retreated back, wishing for time to even think. Hwoarang began to focus on his aura and so followed the chain reaction. His eyes lit up and he was awake, but Smith was on the attack again. Smith jumped up and came unrentlentless with a right drop kick, but surprisingly Hwoarang ran straight for Smith. Hwoarang grabbed Smith by his extended leg and began to swing him like a rag doll. Around and around, till he finally tossed him straight at a large stone. Smith smacked into the stone with a loud bang, sliding off of it and landing on the ground. He layed motionless as Hwoarang leaned forward, breathing heavily and placing his open hands against his knees.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith's face contorted into a position of hatred and disbelief. Smith runs toward Hwoarang, arm already up for a blow. He pushes it forward with all of his might, but Hwoarang ducks and lands an unbelievably strong hit to Smith's chest. Smith's feet float above the ground for a split second and then he lands onto his knees.

Smith stays crouched on his knees for a couple of seconds, thinking of a new plan of attack. He takes his time to get up, trying to show no sign of pain. He straightens his tie and runs toward Hwoarang, but instead of readying for a punch, Smith jumps up at the very last second and lands right behind Hwoarang. He gets ready to land an elbow to the back, but Hwoarang teleports infront of Smith and kicks him in the stomach, making Smith stumble back.

Hwoarang teleports behind his foe once again, but this time he faces a prepared Smith. Knowing what was going to happen in advanced, Smith spiked his elbow back, ramming it into Hwoarang's chest. Hwoarang leans forward, weezing from no breath. Smith grabs him by the neck and flips him over his shoulder and infront of himself. "Hello," says Smith smiling, and punches Hwoarang dead in the face.

Hwoarang flies back, Smith's handprint still in his cheek. He hits a tree, making its bark fly off. Exploiting Hwoarang's pain, Smith runs over and grabs Hwoarang by the collar. He headbutt's Hwoarang once, twice, three times. Hwoarang is now numb with pain, fading between conciousness and unconciousness.

Hwoarang mutters some words under his breath. "Hmm?" Asks Smith in a mocking kind of way. Hwoarang coughs up some blood. "I said -cough- that I was going to kill you years ago... I said I was going to rid my life and my family's life of you... you might have -cough- forgotten about this... but I haven't!" And with that, Hwoarang jumps up, blurring from incredible speed and lands on Smith, pushing him to the ground. "I'm not -punch- going to -punch- lose to -punch- you! -punch-"

Smith bursts in anger, and shoves Hwoarang off of himself. He grabs Hwoarang by his clothes and throws him into a tree. Hwoarang tries to recover, but isn't fast enough and is picked up again by Smith. Hwoarang is punched again and again and again in the chest and stomach.

"We both know you can't beat me!" Screams Smith with a maniacal expression on his face, "No one can beat me! NO ONE!" Smith lands a strike to Hwoarang's neck using his hand. Hwoarang is stunned by this and falls to the side but is immediately kicked back up into position by Smith's leg. Smith then punches Hwoarang back into the same tree Hwoarang was thrown into only moment earlier.

Hwoarang slowly gets up, in deep pain and anguish, getting ready for the final round.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang wins this round, as his fight stayed in one verb tense and felt less rushed.

Continue to round three.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang dropped to his knees, still breathing heavily. His eyes were focused on Smith.

"Fool, he asked for this, I'm the type of person to let things go," Hwoarang mentally contemplated.

Smith's buddy began to shudder, he was waking up.

"Damn, I thought I had him down for sure," Hwoarang gasped to himself.

"Assumptions usually lead to failure, you of all people should know your defeat is inevitable," Smith uttered.

Hwoarang's face filled with hatred and he quickly stood up.

"Get up and fight you broken record!," Hwoarang screamed.

Smith slowly got to his feet, knocking the acummulated dirt off his suit. Wind found it's way into the valley again, whispering enough to notice. Hwoarang dropped into his infamous Tae Kwon Do stance and arrogantly flicked his chin with his thumb.

"Even though your fast, this defeat will be yours!," Hwoarang screamed again.

Smith gritted his teeth and blurred at Hwoarang, sliding a hard right jab into Hwoarang's chest. Visible aura erupted from violent contact and Hwoarang flew into the air, landing on his back. Smith laughed and jumped high into the hair, coming back down right on top of Hwoarang. Hwoarang screamed and blood shot out of his mouth as Smith's foot landed in Hwoarang's stomach. Hwoarang rolled out of the way and curled up, breathing even heavier as he gasped for oxygen.

"Face it, it is inevita....', Smith's words were cut short.

Hwoarang had rolled on his back and kicked Smith in the stomach, jumping up he punched Smith directly in the mouth and landed on the ground. He rotated his body and extended his left foot into Smith's stomach, following it up he rotated his body again and extended his right foot into Smith's chest. Smith fell back, but the abuse wasn't over. Hwoarang screamed and ran straight for Smith, jumping over him.

"You missed," Smith thought to himself.

Smith's small mental victory was silenced by the loud smack of Hwoarang's foot to the back of his head. Hwoarang had jumped over Smith and thrown his leg back, catching Smith off gaurd. Landing on the ground he dropped back into stance and began to dance around Smith once again. Smith rubbed the back of his head and shook it, yearning for visual focus.

"Now matter how many times *cough* I knock you down, you seem to get back up," Smith choked.

Blood poured out of Smith's mouth, Hwoarang had busted his lip and he didn't even notice. Smith spit out the developed pool and turned to Hwoarang. Hwoarang was four or five images that danced around him. Smith knew his vision was temporarily impared, but he had to fix this problem. He tried to step towards Hwoarang but he almost lost his balance.

"i'll kill you, I'll," Smith barely uttered.

Hwoarang bended his knees, his fists clinched. He began to shake and his aura jumped out of his very pores. Clear energy silhoutted Hwoarang, and his eyes were glowing red.

"Jinsoku.....", Hwoarang began.

"No....not that....," Smith gasped.

"Iron Fist!," Hwoarang screamed.

The word's echoed in Smith's head, as he struggled to maintain his balance. Hwoarang ran at Smith but right before he made contact he dissappeared and Smith spun around with a frantic expression.

"Where is he...I can't," Smith mentally fathomed.

Smith heard foot steps beating the ground behind him and the sound of someone screaming. Smith turned around just in to recieve.......

"Ahh!," Hwoarang echoed.

Hwoarang's arm was even more concentrated with energy as it connected with Smith's face, releasing a light brighter than the sun as the opponent's auras reacted once again. Smith went sailing across the ground, digging up the Earth till he collided with a large stone. His back smacking into it as he yelled to acknowlege the pain. Hwoarang dropped into his Tae Kwon Do stance and exhaled the uncontrollable amount of energy loudly.

"Get up you pathetic fool," Hwoarang arrogantly beckoned.

Smith was motionless, sitting upright but with his face down.

"Your done, and I'm done with this fight," said Hwoarang.

Hwoarang shook his head as he walked way, the sky crackling with thunder as it began to pour. Thunder cracked once again, as Hwoarang dissappeared into the growing mist.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith gets up, not facing Hwoarang and laughing. "Laughing to hide your fear, Smith?" Asks Hwoarang. "No, no, not at all," replies Smith, "I'm laughing at you and your attempts to kill me. You just never listen, never. You keep trying to do something that you believe you can do, but deep inside, you know you cannot. You can never kill me, and I'm afraid it's your time now, your time to lose, your time to suffer, your time to die. After all this time trying to kill me, you've never actually seen me get weaker, have you? Have you even tried to wonder why? No, you haven't because you won't allow yourself to see it, to see yourself losing. Now, I will end this fight."

Smith kicks off the ground, and flies into Hwoarang, pushing him back. Hwoarang screams from so much pressure on his hands, and stops trying to push back. He is instantly thrown back, hard.

Smith stands back, admiring the crater caused by his attack. The dust is suddenly blown away by Hwoarang's aura. Smith blinks, and before he can even open his eyes again he is elbowed in the stomach by Hwoarang. In the split second before the energy is released from the blow, Hwoarang looks up at Smith's face, who opens his eyes and glares at Hwoarang.

Smith reels back hundreds of feet, almost bouncing off the ground as he flies. He spreads his arms out, stopping his movement, and lands on the ground, looking around for Hwoarang. Something huge falls on his back, crushing him into the ground. Smith feels more and more of these things falling ontop of the first one. The pressure is immense, almost breaking Smith's back. One line keeps Smith thinking 'You can never kill me...'

Hwoarang stands ontop of the boulders, looking pleased, but his accomplishement is cut short. The boulders suddenly shake, Hwoarang falls off and rolls into a pond. Smith bursts out of the stacks of boulders, steaming in anger and hatred. He sees the water in the pond splashing from Hwoarang's tried to get to the surface. Smith flies down into the water, pushing Hwoarang deeper and deeper.

A momentary hole in the water suddenly collapses, and Hwoarang is tossed out of the water and into the air. He reforms his aura again and smashes into Smith who hurdles back into the water. Hwoarang flies in after Smith and attacks him with punches and kicks.

Smith watches Hwoarang continue his onslaught, and yet can't gain the strength to stop it. Hwoarang gets up and walks out of the pond, all the water removed from his attack.

"You're done Smith, I'm finished." coughs out Hwoarang. "Not yet," replies Smith getting up and running at Hwoarang.

"Wha?!" Cries Hwoarang, "How?! How can you still move?"

"That's not what matters now, Hwoarang, not what matters at all..."

Smith's arm goes up and lands a hit into Hwoarang's face. Hwoarang tries to run backwards away, but trips and is kicked away by Smith.

Smith walks at a fast pace towards Hwoarang. "I won't lose to you, Smith... I can't..."

"I've been saying the same thing, and I've found the solution..." says Smith. He stands infront of Hwoarang, smiling. He pulls up Hwoarang, making him stand straight up. "Goodbye, Mr. Hwoarang." Smith shoves his arm into Hwoarang, at which a strange dark substance slowly washes over Hwoarang changing him into another Smith. Hwoarang looks at Smith with a sad look on his face, a look of defeat. Smith, however stares at Hwoarang looking extremely, and evily happy.

He pulls his hand out of the former Hwoarang. Hwoarang-Smith takes off his sunglasses and laughs. The end finally, Smith defeats Hwoarang and now has another self to help with future fights.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though the both fights were great, Hwoarang made a more interesting fight. Smith, your fight flowed poorly, too many stop-go moments, as well as having slightly more grammatical errors.

Again, a great fight, but Hwoarang wins this final round, and thusly wins the match.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good fight smith| i thought i had loss when you ended it with that matrix twist.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, that last story was rushed because I didn't feel like keeping you waiting.

I'll give you the popularity points or whatever it's called, though.

=\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom