I demand the Hentai Fiend face me

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O

face me Ecchi_Pr0n. in fight club. right here, right now... well actually, I'm going to sleep after making this. Then we'll have a go.

Best answers
You shpould really direct all fight club challenges to the IRC, cause i dont come here often

But i accept your challenge

*plays song - Shakira Wherever whenever*

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll ref this fight

Venue is Ecchi's room and is for Off-Topic champ

*keep his distance from Ecchi and everything he owns*

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**grooves to the flow of Shakira, imitating the dance moves in Ecchi's face. And that does include the rump-shaking**

It's unfortunate children browse this forum. I would much rather face you in all your perverse potential instead of a toned-down pg13 version. Heh, oh well.

PINK!

Best answers
/me rips off his clothing full monty style leaving his PG-13 restricted under garments

Its a shame that you ripped your hair from that old biotchy punkster that looks like a man, whos name is the color of you hair!

*starts dancing with his censored Dutch Wife*

Play that funky music white man . . . with pink hair!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KNOCK KNOCK!

"Ah, Miroku must be here!" Ecchi grinned a mighty grin as he opened the door to kindly greet his visitor.

"Hey Ech, whatsup?"

"Nothing much, I was just happily waiting for you to get here."

"Sorry it took so long, but Colorado is kind of far away."

"Don't worry about it. Anyways, you ready to see this new video I just downloaded?"

"Hells yeah!"

Miroku took a step into the Hentai Fiend's room and was instantly amazed by the various Anime and Hentai memorabilia. "Dude, that's Kenshin's reverse-blade sword! That's crazy you've got something like that!" Ecchi was busy playing with his wireless router, trying to stop from getting his butt pwned by Peer every 10 minutes.

"Yeah," Ecchi replied, "One of a kind. I had to go to Japan and pay the smith big bucks for that. But it's worth it." Ecchi continued to fiddle around and Miroku reached up to pluck the sword from it's stand. Miroku marvelled at the craftmanship of the sheeth and slowly pulled the katana out. A loud crash reverberated off the walls of Ecchi's room a split second after the sound of the blade being drawn. As he fell in love with the shine of the blade, he noticed Ecchi's reflection standing right behind him, eyes bloodshot from rage.

"Miroku, I think it's time you go."

"What do you mean? I just barely got here?"

"Just hand me the sword and get the HELL OUT!!" The last two words were not only emphasized by volume, but by a shower of spittle that splattered Miroku's neck. Miroku quickly returned the blade to it's resting place and turned around slowly. He hesitantly held out his katana-laden hand to Mr. Pr0n's. Ecchi's right hand darted out and relieved Miroku's of its load as his left pointed towards the door.

Miroku solemnly put his head down and started to make his way out of Ecchi's room when he heard the blade being drawn again. Miroku stopped. "You know what? How about you stay? I've got something I still would like to show you. I've never really used this sword, I'm wondering if what I payed for it was the right price."

Miroku heard a swoosh and turned quickly to see Ecchi dashing at him full-speed. Holding the sword's sheath in one hand and the katana in the other, Ecchi was a raging torrent of madness. When he was only four steps from Miroku he raised the steel above his head in an attempt to bring it down powerfully over Miroku's head. Miroku deftly sidestepped and slapped the sword to the side, taking Ecchi off-balance. He takes a few stumbling steps, but Miroku makes certain his foe goes all the way to the ground with a spinning sweep. With his legs taken out from underneath him, Ecchi's face planted itself into his carpet, giving him a nice little rug-burn on his left cheek. Miroku quickly put his boot onto Ecchi's back between his shoulder blades. Not hard enough to hurt the poor raging guy.

"Ecchi, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have touched it, but I couldn't help myself. It looked... so... perfect!"

"Look here," Ecchi's voice was stifled by the carpet, "I don't like the idea of another man touching something I hold so dear to me." Miroku took a deep breath and glanced to see how far away he was from the door.

"If I could just make it out fast enough, I won't have to worry about this guy anymore," Miroku thought to himself. Before he could formulate an escape-plan, Miroku felt something wrap around his leg loosely. "I don't even want to look and see wh..." Miroku's smart-ass comment was quickly cut short as whatever the hell had his leg threw him into a wall. Miroku's body smashed into the wall, but he wasn't down yet. He landed on all fours and attempted to stand but before he could get up all the way Ecchi leaped forward and with a horizontal strike, bashing Miroku in the temple with the un-bladed side of the katana. Miroku's senses fuzzed over as he went back down on all fours. Ecchi took two steps back and turned the sword in his hand. "Now time to see how sharp the blade is..."

Ecchi swung the blade for Miroku's neck. The blade screaming for his blood instantly brought Miroku back to his senses as he twisted his head, bringing his bright pink hair into contact with the steel. A few fizzles and pink sparks splashed around the room as a final blinding flash overtook both dude's vision. The room darkened again, and both fighter's visions returned. Ecchi looked at his sword in disgust, the power had broken his blade. Miroku stood up grinning. "Guess it wasn't worth all that much. That's alright though. You've got me all ready for some action, I want you to put out. I want all of you, that silly toy just didn't work for me ;)"

Best answers
*fuzzy feelings*

The air around me is harsh yet liquid as I try to grasp for breath I am stunned by the awkward color of the water . . . IM DROWING IN A SEA OF PINK WATER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*sharp feeling*

The hard wood floor bangs hard against the etch's head as he is dropped on the ground.

Looking up Ecchi sees none other do I see the pink haired clubber (of seals) above him

"Mir-man wtf happened" etch-a-sketch answered blankly trying to recover from the sharp pain throbbing through me head

"Well it’s a long story, and I kind of dislike long stories, so were gonna skip the long story . . . Okay?" He answered kind of distracted by the room

"d00d this room is like creepy, I'm mean wtf is that!" Miroku exclaimed as he pointed at the bounded Dutch wife in the corner

"Um . . . long story, and you hate long stories . . . right?" Ecchi smirks

The now frustrated Miroku wanted to leave creapsville since he suspects that the doll is glowing with a ghoulish aura and the White bed in the corner who shows its past color of its orignial blue shade

"Miroku want to play like a super tight game?" Said the E-man with a kind of eurphic look on his face

"No I’m gonna get out of here at this instance!" Miroku said as he makes a break for the door but with a sudden pound a small blue box ripped through the astral plain and opened its wild mouth and erased the door from existence . . .

Ecchi Just goes back to a video game as Miroku stares at the events that took place, "Oh that, thats just peer, he resets things in my room, its kind of annoying but sometimes its pretty cool" Ecchi kicks the bed over to the small blue terror known as "Peer", it quickly devours it and out of F-in nowhere a nice clean blue sheeted bed is now in the corner nicely folded and everything

"Right . . ." Miroku said in the stero-type cheerleader leader way

"don’t worry Miroku baby I will make you feel all better" said in the coy tone, the Dutch wife put its fake yet realistic feeling around Miroku's neck leaving a sticky feeling on him and his clothing

"OMFG OMFG OMFG" Miroku started to hyper ventilate” Oh her she is just my ^friend^ ~_O, her name is Diana" She helps when there is no coal in the locomotive

"OH and you might want to watch out for "Yu" and "Ri" over there, although they are only into Yuri, they do tend to want to take males, just a warning" Ecchi Whistles as he proclaims his Half-Demon room mates on the ceiling.

O_O <----- eye widened Miroku starts to panic as he sees a window " FREEDOM" Miroku shouts as he leaps out the window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miroku Leaps back into the same room which he so desperately wanted to escape

Miroku crouches into fetal position and starts to shake "WHY HAS GOD FORSAKEN ME"

Quietly putting down his game walks over to Miroku " Its okay, I have not forsaken my child" With that said Yu, Ri, & Diana start to walk over to the fetal bound Miroku

"Stay back Stay back" Miroku franticly shouts at the freakishly erotic beings approaching me

"Its okay we are hear to help" The crowd says

"No No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is this is" Miroku is gasping for air as the crowd is drawing closer

"We love you" the crowd open there arms to hug their new friend

"This is like A BAD HENTAI!!!!!!!!!!!" he screams

The room grows dark red as the 4 beings near Miroku now with no trace of their love for him, just red dark eyes of hate wanting to kill the blasphemer

"You have sinned the major sin; you must now pay . . . Pay . . . . PAY" the crowd shouts as Ecchi brings down his left hand, now glowing a high florescent green acidic color across the face of the young Pink haired clubber of seals.

"You you YOU" Miroku shouts as his hair twisted "ruined my beautiful face, now I cant pick up girls, for that you must die!" his hair forming horns like a bull, as he leaps out to piece the Vampire figure of Diana, striking her in her "torso area" popping her sending her flying out of the room VIA Window, and back into the room VIA window.

Blood bursts from Ecchi's Pecks where Diana was struck

*play King of hearts or Super sayia-jin 2 Gohan music from Japanese version of dbz*

"You Killed DAINAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ecchi energy flows out of his charka forming into his hand

Distracted by the chain of events Miroku stands there ready to charge the glowy figure

Yu and Ri grab tight with all their 5 ft Half demon Strength the wrists of the Charging pink bull, We wont let you beat Master, he gives us Bi-curious Demon sister a place to sleep

"I see you can't take me one on one, so you have to send your little <female dogs> to help you" Miroku spat at the aura of energy which evaporated before hitting Ecchi

"You killed someone of the H legacy, now you have to replace her" Ecchi now serious shouted as he formed a whip with the energy in his hand and cracked it across Miroku's back

"Replace her . . .” Miroku eyes bulged

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure Ecchi attacked twice :p

Very Hard to judge, Ecchi sets the atmosphere well but Miroku gets the fight down

Ecchi wins this one. His story was more involving and you can't beat that atmosphere

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Yes, replace her! You know what I'm talking about!" Ecchi giggled with glee.

Miroku's eyes bulged even more. Somehow he knew something like this was going to happen. Somehow he knew he should have been prepared. And he was! While Miroku struggled between fear and contemplating his next move, Ecchi cracked the whip once more. Right as it was about to come down on the poor whiteboys back, Miroku quickly rolled to the side and grabbed the energy whip. While it burned, Miroku had to endure or be outlasted. Miroku deftly jumped to his feet and gave Ecchi a good yank, sending him flying into a lifesize poster of Chie Sakamachi and Madame X, ripping it off the wall.

"You *******, that's one of a kind!!!" But just as the bed was replaced instantly, peer took care of the poster as well "Oh wait, forgot about peer."

"Bukkake? Hmm... sure, I'll try it out, I'm finding that hedonism is the way to go." But before Miroku could unzip his pants, the twin half-demons do it for him. "Hey, wait up, I wanted to do that!"

"Yes, but we hate the blasphemer and we want him to not enjoy himself. We want to enjoy him!"

Yu quickly grabbed Miroku's left arm as Ri grasped his right. Miroku couldn't think of which he would want to enjoy, but that thought was quickly ended as he glanced over at Ecky Ecky Ecchi who was aiming a straw at him.

"You know what this is!"

"Oh fu!!" Miroku's expletive was cut short as five darts pierced his chest. "Gender bender darts!!" Two darts popped out, but the remaining three pumped enough of their stuff into Miroku. His eyes bulged out twice as much as before when he noticed his chest swelling to a double-d cup. He couldn't see past his endowments so he had to yank an arm free to notice more of him was missing.

"OMG!" His pink goatee shrank into his chin, leaving his face baby smooth as his hair grew to his waist. "NOOOOOO!!!" Miroku broke his other arm free and ran around like a panicked animal. He dashed to the window and leaped out, but was quickly drawn back in by peer. I can't get away!! He scanned the room quickly for an exit. Various phallic symbols were smeared on the wall with God-knows-what along with torture racks and the such. Before he could find an exit though, Ecchi's energy whip wrapped itself around Miroku's waist and pulled the lovely pink-haired vixen to the Might Azn's side.

"We belong together!" Ecchi wrapped one arm around Miroku and gave peer a whip. Peer flashed a couple of times and Miroku's man-clothes were replaced by cliche short-skirted school uniform. Ecchi turned her towards him and as they both embraced, Yu and Ri became enraged.

"She's ours! You promised!!!"

Yu charged the two lovers and threw Miroku down. She grabbed Ecchi around the neck and threw him too, but to Ri who impaled Ecchi on one of his training staffs. Miroku picked herself up and looked to see the half demon lovers walking towards her slowly, swaying seductively.

"No, Ecchi is the one for me, not you!!!"

And deep within Ecchi's heart, he heard these words, and before the two could reach Miroku and de-flower her, two large tenticles knocked the heads off both girls.

Best answers
Haven't seen me around IRC have you?

Well thats cause all this fscking snow!

I hate it!

the power went out last night and so i couldnt post mah story, time extenstion Dev. Mir?

Also my mirc is acting strange, and i cant seem to log into ire or any server >_<

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O
fine by me. You're fun to play with.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers