~ big reward for help ~ please ~ ASAP!!!

Best answers
how do u install amx mod/ admin mod/ metamod

i forgot the thread, if someone could direct me to the thread or just tell me here PLEASE

Best answers
Kws is ok but if your on 56 k see this first go to www.adminmod.org get any V of admin i use year 2000.install by clicking on install admin follow the instructions.Then Make a user to admin mod by goin to your admin mod folder that you got whin u unzipped it go to tools create user add your esf name the lvl for full accass is 131071. then in yahoo type amx mod then open there webpage dl amx there then put it in C:/Sierra/Half-life/esf/Addons then go to meta mod and click on plugins.ini type this in win32 addons/amx/dlls/amx_mm.dll This will hel a lil bit. now you can install plugins like for amx go to there webpage go to plugins and choose one of many plugins. to add plugins unzip them put the .amx file in your C:/Sierra/Half-life/esf/addons/amx/plugins then open plugins.ini or plugins.doc what ever it is(IT HAS TO BE THE ONE ON PLUGINS NOT METAMOD) type whatever it tells u to in the folder u unzipped. I know the plugings thing sounds hard but its not i got like 80 plugins lol. if u need any help you can pm me ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom