How's it a flame war brewing, if everyone agrees...?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I noted that DMZ thread was closed earlier. Deverz' message at the nd about it inevitably degenerating into a flame war seems relevent enough but then I started to wonder about the DMZ/ESF comparison.

Not to defend it or in any way. I just think that when you have two mods on the same subject matter, where one is clearly making a lot of strides that the other one isn't, it's only natural for people to say it's better than the competitors.

For all the talk of what a flame war it would become, in every DMZ thread that involves a DMZ Vs. ESF comparision...I really have to wonder. Can you really call it a potential flame war if almost everyone seems to unanimously agree that they prefer ESF...?

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I noted that DMZ thread was closed earlier. Deverz' message at the nd about it inevitably degenerating into a flame war seems relevent enough but then I started to wonder about the DMZ/ESF comparison.

Not to defend it or in any way. I just think that when you have two mods on the same subject matter, where one is clearly making a lot of strides that the other one isn't, it's only natural for people to say it's better than the competitors.

For all the talk of what a flame war it would become, in every DMZ thread that involves a DMZ Vs. ESF comparision...I really have to wonder. Can you really call it a potential flame war if almost everyone seems to unanimously agree that they prefer ESF...?
why even flaming a dead mod...

i mean, there has been no update since centuries... they said they would release a patch for there version 1.7 after 1 month because they rushed it, but even now theres no patch. nothing.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are about to release 1.8 you know.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got an issue?

Bring it up with me personally.

Not as some side-show for all to see

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't allow this kind of thing out of respect for the DMZ development team. No matter what they've done (or haven't done) they don't deserve to be trashed on our message board.

All the ESF Dev team asks is that you not use this as a medium to trash talk DMZ.

On that note, this thread is closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom