Cucumba.... Simplistic battle!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba, I challenge you and your power, to a simplistic battle. No more than 5-8 sentences per round. This will be my entrance to the fight club, and I'll be happy to take you down. You shall feel the wrath of this cuddly little creature. >:D The question is, will you ignore my challange like a weakling, or will you accept your defeat in battle? MUAHAHAHAHAH!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5-8 sentances per round? What are you a kindergarten kid? Afraid I'll annihilate you too easily?

Fine, I accept your ridiculous challenge . . . god have mercy on your soul for I shall not.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll ref

Sierra's rules apply

Venue: A large room filled with pillows

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba, God has given me the chance to defeat you in battle, I will not waste this opportunity. Your days as "undefeated" are limited.... enough of this foolishness, smack talk is for the weak, I have bigger things set on my mind, your defeat.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sadly, you have chosen a constraining way to die. What man wants a limit on his last words. What if the priest who does your last rites needs to abridge? As usual, you fail to take into account the more subtle details of your own actions. This smack talk has met or exceeded the 5 to 8 rule . . . are you in spec? Are you even up to the challenge? Now, we begin.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The white room stood empty, silent as a grave. It's lone feature, pile of feather pillows, would be the focus of a battle long in the making. The challengers entered at the same time, the green devil himself, and the infamous Sierra Sonic. They looked at eachother for only an instant before diving into the pile of pillows and selecting their weapons. Cucumba swung his pillows in opposite directions, forcing the bulk into the ends of the pillow and swinging them into an arc which brought them to bear against SS' head. Sierra fell to the floor from the force of the blow and struck a return blow from his prone position from the floor. Cucumba's face recoiled from the powerful strike to the chin, but he was prepared, and threw his left handed pillow at Sierra's head. The pillow thuded against sierra's chest and was quickly followed by a graceful strike that had gained terrible momentum while travelling around the green machine's head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At the start of the battle SS throws a pillow at Cucumba. Soon after losing focus on SS, Cucumba felt a sharp gut-bursting pain flow throughout his body. Without wasting a second SS has already laid a devastating kick to the groin. Cucumba, though shocked at the cheap tactic, recovered and was ready to payback SS for the cheap hit. As they both charged each other Cucumba noticed a pillow on the ground between them, as he ran by it, he kicked it toward SS. Before SS could realized what happened, he was kneed in the stomach, causing him to head-butt Cucumba right in the chin. They both lay on the floor....

End

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba wins that easily.

Better written, Better fight.

Work on it SS :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sierra peeled himself off the floor and tore off his shirt in one motion, preparing himself for a counterattack. The would-be contender ran towards the wall and up it, flipped off mid kiap, and recieved a powerful blow to his stomache with a pillow for his efforts. Cucumba jumped over his head, spining and tucking in his arms. The green machine released another strike after the apex of the jump, plowing his pillow into the backside of Sierra's skull. SS tumbled forward, quickly performing a diving roll to regain his footing, and hurled his pillow at the charging ancient horror. Cucumba reeled from the strike and pulled his ban saber from his waist. Both fighters ran up the walls of the small room and charged at eachother for one last cataclysmic clash.

"Time to die Sierra . . . ," snarled the mighty admin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pissed? SS was beyond pissed, he was not about to lose this... this vegetable. Rising, SS quickly kicked Cucumba across the putrid room. Landing just shy of some pillows, his back cracked from the hard landing. Before Cucumba got over the pain, SS was on top of him, pummeling him with pillows from both hands. Not being able to do much of anything, Cucumba rolled to the side tripping SS so cleverly. "You were never a match for me, God gave you false hope." Laughed Cucumba. Lying there on the ground, seconds away from losing his entrance battle, SS had no time to react. Cucumba continuously stomped on Sierra's chest....

Round 2 over... I guess. -_^*

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closer, You got better "Fast" SS

The round goes too...

Cucumba

Especially seeing that SS has 9 sentances by my count

I count 8 o_O
~Miroku

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The mighty admin focused on his ki, and the ki of his opponent. The feud, as it were, would be settled here and now.

It would be settled over the death of Sierra Sonic.

The moment was surreal, but full of energy, as the admin unleashed a lethal blow from his Ban Saber. Sierra had launched a kick to Cucumba's face, but it sadly missed the mark.

The bansaber did it's lethal work, and Cucmba landed, as did both halves of Sierra Sonic.

Cucumba shook his blade, like a katana of old, and returned it to it's place of peace.

The green devil exited the room, and turned off the light as he spoke softly, "Pity the little fools who dare challenge the might of the old ones."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom