Deverz! I Challenge j00!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I figured it's about time I got started in this fight club thing, hehe, pretty big step for my first bout, so, what do ya say :devgrin:

The call is for you Dev, will you answer? >_<

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll referee this contest, the venue will be the machine shop from the final scene of the Terminator. As usual, the best of three rounds wins the match.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Talk is cheap so I'll make this short. You like to run your mouth a lot Deverz, and pick on people who are smaller than you. That stops now. I hope you read the fine print, you're in for the ride of your life.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You may have the guts to challenge me but your not going to win. You go down in flames like me against Cucumba

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was wet, as Prime ran into the abandoned machine shop to get out of the rain. He looked around nervously trying to remember if he had been here before. Flashes of broken memories filled Prime’s head, as he struggled to remember why this place was so familiar.

Cautiously, Prime walked into the machine shop while his watery footsteps echoed throughout. His eyes shot up upon hearing something coming from behind him. Immediately, he realized he was not alone. He scanned the area with his eyes and got a bearing on his surroundings, getting out wasn’t going to be easy as getting in.

He shot around quickly at the sound of a metal bar slamming into the ground. Now he definitely knew he was not alone. “Well well well,” smirked a man at the other end of the shop, “look what we have here.”

“I don’t want any trouble,” shouted Prime, “I just wanted to get out of the rain.”

“Unfortunately for you,” sneered the man, “you just found more trouble than you can handle. Deverz is the name, and today is not your lucky day.”

Prime knew that a fight was imminent, and decided to get an advantage early. He charged towards Deverz with an astounding speed as the shop turned into a blur of metal. As he charged closer to Deverz he stopped abruptly.

“What,” laughed Deverz, “that’s it?”

“Watch.” said Prime calmly as he winked at Deverz.

All of a sudden the massive wave of energy Prime carried in his wake slammed into Deverz sending him flying into the wall. A pounding echo filled the room as Deverz got to his knees and mumbled, “That was different.”

Prime walked casually over to Deverz. “I told you, I didn’t want any trouble,” said Prime, as he brought his right foot into contact with Deverz temple. Prime then turned his back on Deverz and walked away. This was his first mistake.

Deverz looked around his feet and found a small chain on the ground. He picked it up and walked steadily towards Prime. “You’re going to regret that,” shouted Deverz as he swung the chain at Prime.

Prime turned in time to put up his arm and block the chain as it wrapped around his wrist. Deverz pulled hard on the chain and Prime was yanked right into a quick knee to the gut, and a left hook sending him to the ground.

Prime got up and wiped the blood off of his lip. He looked around quickly to see a press on his left, and a metal staircase leading up to some scaffolding on his right. He knew the next move had to be his own.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz had been spending the night terrorising people with stories of death and the end of the world hidden in his admin robes to make him look ominous. He came accross an old Machine Shop the door's cracked open.

"Maybe there's some poor fool in here that I can scare."

Deverz laughed menincingly to himself and walked in the old shop. Looking around Deverz could see old machines that looked like they had been asleep for several years. There was a feel of something terrible here in the past. Deverz walked past a press. There was a great feel of a defeted evil in this press.

"I think I like this place, Full of evil, Full of terror."
"And me, Optimus Prime."

Deverz swings around and lands a blow to Optimus' Temple with his foot. Optimus fall to the concrete floor holding the side of his head.

"You won't be able to hit me again, You just watch."
"I bet I will, Today is the day of your demise, I can feel it in you, I can feel it in this place."

Deverz punches at Optimus who quickly rolls out the way and quickly kick's Deverz' legs out from under him tripping him up. Optimus quickly get's up and kicks Deverz in the ribs. Optimus goes for a second kick but is caught by Deverz mid-kick.
Deverz swings Optimus around and throws him into the machine press hitting a button making the machine groans a bit. Deverz quickly stops it and gives a menicing smile.

"I want to save that for later, I think it would be fitting for another battle to end in that."

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime just tried harder. I know you can do better Dev, show me you want to win.

Optimus wins this round, though you'd do well to note things that dev pointed out about the machine shop.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prime ran towards the metal press in hopes of finding something that would help him win this fight. He examined the press and thought to himself, “If only I could use this some how.” Truly he knew that Deverz was too smart for that, he would have to catch him off guard.

“What’s the matter Prime,” laughed Deverz, “Run out of ideas already?” Deverz stared menacingly at prime as he slowly paced towards him clenching his fists. As Deverz drew closer Prime spat in his face, “Why does it have to come to this?” Deverz wiped his face with his hand and replied, “You have no idea!”

With that, Deverz grabbed Prime’s throat slamming his head into the machine press creating a tremendous thud. He pulled on Primes throat, but this time using both hands, he thrusted Prime into the machine press with all his might. Prime fell to the ground disoriented while Deverz grunted, “So, how do we turn this bad boy on.” Age and the lack of use had gotten the best of the machine as Deverz gave up in frustration.

He walked back to where Prime had previously been laying, but to his disbelief he was gone. “No!” shouted Deverz as his voice resonated off the walls. “Where are you Prime?” he shouted furiously, “I know you can’t be far.”

Little did Deverz know, while he was distracted by the machine press, Prime had found himself a nice little toy.

Deverz was screaming furiously, “Face me you coward”, as he picked up a metal bar and slid it against a caged fence. All of a sudden Deverz heard the sound of a machine operating, but he couldn’t figure out what it was. Almost instantly the sound drew nearer and Deverz spun around to catch a metal hook being suspended by a crane square in the chin. The blow sent him flying to the ground as he slid a fair distance on the cold floor.

Prime thought this would be his chance to escape; he exited the crane, but could no longer familiarize himself with the exit. He frantically tried to get his bearings for he knew Deverz wouldn’t be out for long. Prime saw cutting and drilling equipment he hadn’t seen before, he was in a whole new part of the shop.

Meanwhile, Deverz slowly regained consciousness and struggled to get to his feet. He familiarized himself with a nice piece of lead pipe as his new best friend. He walked casually, tapping the pipe into his palm taunting,” Priiiime, oh Priiiiime. Come out come out where ever you are.”

Deverz walked past a crane, shouting as he tried to fight off the pain in his face that this machine had brought him. “I’m gonna kill you Prime,” he screamed.

Prime had been watching Deverz every move from above on the scaffolding where he had been hiding, and decided to make his next move. He jumped down from the scaffolding and landed behind Deverz with a thud. Deverz turned with lightning speed lead pipe in hand and caught Prime in the shoulder.

Prime’s immediate reaction was to grab his wounded shoulder but he knew he had to keep fighting. With a last ditch effort, prime charged with his good shoulder, and dug hard into Deverz sending him once more to the ground. He walked over to Deverz, both fighters showed immense signs of fatigue. “So it comes to this huh? Are you going to kill me?” said Deverz with a weak laugh. “No”, said Prime, “I’m not like you, I don’t kill for fun.”

With that Prime limped away while in the background he heard one final scream, “You’ll regret that Prime, I’ll find you someday, and I won’t have as much mercy on you as you had on me.” But that was the last thing on Prime’s mind.

As he struggled to get the heavy metal doors open with one arm, he opened them just enough to slide through. Out front, a large tractor trailer burned brightly, as a beacon of hope, shining through the rain. Prime felt the cold rain hit his wounded body, as he let out a sigh of relief, and his silhouette faded off into the night.

PS - I edited it, only to fix a spacing error where it I didn't paste properly (hopefully this isn't against the rules)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll post mine tomorrow most likely an edit on this

Prime approves any lateness :p See look :eek:

-[@Deverz]- Mind giving me an extension on the one day? I gotta visit my cousin :eek:
-[OptimusPrime]- Take your time dev...
-[OptimusPrime]- I'd hate to win by default

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said Dev, take your time. Winning by default is dirty.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz noticed Prime looking around the shop planning his next attack, He quietly got up from the floor.
Prime had spotted something and had moved towards it not noticing Deverz at all until it was too late to defend himself. Deverz had found a crowbar on the floor and hit prime in the back of the head with it sending him to the floor.
Deverz looked over to where prime was walking.

"An exit, Well I'm not going to let you just walk out of here."

Deverz waved his hands and a large metal sheet moved over the hole and the door's to the machine shop closed with a loud bang which started Prime causing him to jump up and head butt Deverz breaking his nose.

"I uh.. I ment to do that."

Prime looked over towards the hole and noticed the large peice of metal over it.

"Damn I forgot he could do that."

Prime just remembered that Deverz would also carry a saber. Prime reached down to grab it off Deverz who had fallen back. Deverz quickly grabbed Prime's wrist.

"I'd rather beat you to death then let the power of weilding my saber kill you."

Deverz yanked hard on Prime's arm dislocating it at the shoulder. Prime screamed out in pain and at the same time Deverz knee'd Prime in the face breaking his nose.

"Now we have something in common broken noses. Too bad we can't both be winners in this fight and have that in common too."

Deverz realised he was still holding the crowbar and threw it at the old machine press and watched it bounce onto a drill press.

"Many useful things in here, Chains, Drill's, A crane, A machine press, I think I even saw some circular saw's and grinders before. All useful weapons for me to use against you."

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dev . . . you need to be clearer, the first part of your match featured some confusing grammar errors. Too bad, since the rest of your fight had interesting dialouge and a nice set up for round 3. Prime wins this one, too bad you didn't apply yourself.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tonight Cucumba wakes up with a fork in his forehead

Good fight Prime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom