Curse you Steam!

Best answers
DOWN WITH STEAM!!!! :p :talk: :no:

Anyway, so I install your mod into the default folder (C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\team fortress classic), removing the X on whether I want the mp3s. I download that Steam fix 2.0 thingy and install it. The default path includes some guy's e-mail thing so I change it to mine (see above ^).

I run Steam and I don't see it in third party games. Grr.

I reinstall and do all this stuff with the Half-Life folder (the Steam one). ESF appears on the list but I get errors when I try to start it up.

o_O

Can someone help me... and um, fast? I wanna pway mah ESF! :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It goes into the Half-Life folder, it it isn't there create it. Just think of it as WON with a long file name before it :]. And this was in a sticky in the ESF Chat section of the forum by the way ;).

Best answers
hmm .. I think maybe you are missing fmod.dll ..

check if you have it in C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\half-life

Best answers
OK, so I just reinstalled ESF and all that stuff to my Steam Half-Life folder. It has its own little folder- ESF.

I'm getting errors about fmod.dll and client.dll. Help? :talk:

Edit AGAIN: No, this "fix" from Sven Co-op does not work for me. HELP!!! o_o :cry: :fight: :scared:

------> READ: Let's continue this thread here ( http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=399493#post399493 ) shall we?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to copy and past the FMOD.dll from your origional Half-Life folder into your new Steam one (C:\SIERRA\Half-Life). This is shown in the tutorial in the ESF Chat Section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom