Krillin - Mega Defender??

Best answers
Is it just me, or is Krillin one of the best defensive characters in the game? He seems to be able to deflect just about anything with his block (in a power struggle), I myself have blocked and returned a full power spirit bomb right near the start of the game, plus his ScatterBeam is nearly as strong as a sb in a power struggle.
Go the little man!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No, Krillin plain sucks. Unless you're some showoff that would like to show how 'uberl33t' he is. He'd get 0wned by Buu, Frieza, or anyone you're good at.

They should put someone else in, I don't see the use of him anyway.

Wow, he can crash servers with his almighty disc and camp with scattershot. ESF's better off without him.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't necessarily say ESF can do without. Sure, his disc crashes servers, but that's a bug to be fixed. and as for camping with the scattershot, sometimes when facing a melee god your only chance for a few frags is to hide out and smack them with beams.

I don't think they should ever replace any characters.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Seeing only a mere idiot that just started ESF takes Krillin just to see what he can do, I'd say they're better off without him. Besides, invoking some new characters makes people play with different chars than just Trunks, Gohan and Goku.

Throw Krillin and Gohan out, put Oolong and Puar in, I bet my entire house everyone would take them.

Best answers
Krillin is NOT a bad char!!!!!

i'd rather say it's like this he's for pros only hard to play in the beginning, but beacuse of his attack varity he can bring down any1.

and after he transed no one stands a chance against !!!!!!

Best answers
Not really...

No character is that hard to transform with, all you need to do is play long enough with him. If you get onto a server where the map wont change every 20-30 minutes, a krillin would have a fair chance of transforming.

The only problem is that most could transform with Buu alot faster, and Buu is just as good, if not better than krillin, krillin's speed isnt much more than thin buu's...

Best answers
You people who think Krillin is crap just dont know how to use him.
You spot two people in a power struggle, disc one of them, lots of people on the server? Scattershot them. His attack variety alone is enough to put him up as great if you learn how to use him.
After transforming, he is damn near unstopable (and so fast he's hard to control), ever been hit with a 6 million ki kamahmaha attack from Krillin after transforming? Bye bye half the server.
And come on, what is more satisfying than flinging Goku's stupid spirit bomb straight back at him? :D .

Best answers
n0ts0kind said:
Seeing only a mere idiot that just started ESF takes Krillin just to see what he can do, I'd say they're better off without him. Besides, invoking some new characters makes people play with different chars than just Trunks, Gohan and Goku.

Throw Krillin and Gohan out, put Oolong and Puar in, I bet my entire house everyone would take them.
You dont have to resort to name calling and krillin isnt that bad i can own with him even when he's not trans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you guys are meerly seeing the power of him but missing the big picture, krillin is one of the fastest in the game. also, the disc crashes servers when it is held for too long, try charging your disc only to the line and hold right click so that it stays there, but dont hold it for too long, throw it soon, that should do good. Also, you guys are basing krillins skill around his disc and scattering beam? do you forget he also has the kamehameha?

Best answers
r4p3, I think what they mean with the disc is that in the current version of ESF, if the disc hits Gohan's shield, the game crashes, cause "Kill anything in one hit" hits "Block anything". The new version will fix this.
You're exactly right with the kamehameha, after he transforms, it's even more powerful than Goku's, even if they are both at 6million Ki.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
er... The power of a beam depends on the powerlevel... Not character. So if you say "krillians kamehameha is the strongest in the game", your wrong. It would only be the strongest if you have the highest powerlevel. About krillian being the ultimate blocker, thats just a matter of you having more powerlevel then the person your blocking beams from. There is no ultimate blocker... Everyones block depends on how long the beam was charged/how much powerlevel the guy charging the beam has/how much powerlevel you have.

Best answers
If you are fighting someone who is whooping your behind with melee, get him to follow you around for a bit, put some distance between you and him with teleports, then charge and throw a disc as fast as possible. Most melee'ers will just charge right in and not even notice a small disc until it's too late.

Best answers
n0ts0kind said:

u lost te bet, now gime your house :D

Best answers
er, Hybrid, are you totally sure about that?
1) I admit I havn't had Goku's pl up quite as high as 6 million (I think 5 was my top), but his kamehameha certainly didn't detonate half the level the way Krillin's does.
2) I was doing some stuffing around one game, started with Krillin (as in, I had his starting Ki), got a spirit bomb thrown at me, and blocked it without too many problems.
Then I switched to... it was either Buu or Cell, still with their starting Ki (which is equal or higher than Krillins) and had a same strength spirit bomb thrown at me (the guy doing the throwing hadn't had any Ki increase), and got splatted by the bomb in three seconds flat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, Krillin plain sucks. Unless you're some showoff that would like to show how 'uberl33t' he is. He'd get 0wned by Buu, Frieza, or anyone you're good at.
Wow, what a coinsidence. It seems my hunch is always right. Pfft..

By the way, Krillin isn't that bad. When he's descended he kind of sucks, but when you transform he's very fast. So if you're a melee type person then you'd own with him. :p

You dont have to resort to name calling and krillin isnt that bad i can own with him even when he's not trans.
Heh, don't sweat it bro. That person has alot of anger/stress problems.

I hope you had a good Christmas too, NotSoKind. :\ I did..

Best answers
Krillin is god and thats final......he has kame which lets him ps...scattershot is a perfect camping weapon and his d disk is to get that pesky melee whore off your back....his trans is tooo fast though...i can barely keep up with his speed to actually hit people when im swooping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom