YO hya im new tooo

Best answers
Me too i have readen all the rulles hello to alll

:D:D

Best answers
CAn some one tell me how do you doo your own wallpaper sign with your name on it pls

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's see. Don't double post next time, alright? Use the edit button at the bottom right of your post. To get the "signature" you need to first create one that follows the forum's rules. Then you'll need to upload it to a host. After you get that done you can add it to your posts by clicking User CP then clicking edit signature.

In the artwork section of the forum there is a signature sub-section. Check that out, theres some helpful stickies there.

Welcome!

Best answers
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS WHERE THE N00bs GET OWNEd BUT THe BIG BOYS~ lol jk Welcome to the forums

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Pulls a sleeping bag with pictures of Magus on the front out of the Newbie Central board*
Hiya! Welcome to teh forums, enjoy 'em! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey man, happy posting :).

PS: Read the rules, its saves on flaming ;)

Best answers
Miroku said:
Let's see. Don't double post next time, alright? Use the edit button at the bottom right of your post. To get the "signature" you need to first create one that follows the forum's rules. Then you'll need to upload it to a host. After you get that done you can add it to your posts by clicking User CP then clicking edit signature.

In the artwork section of the forum there is a signature sub-section. Check that out, theres some helpful stickies there.

Welcome!
ok and how do i create it with what and how

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome, and magus, be polite(how ever u spel it) its the home of ALL esf fans >.<

anyways....u make sigs with programs like Photoshop....go search some tutorials and tadam u can make sigs (if ur lucky o_O) or u can ask other people (but dont bug em with that)to make u a sig

Now thats enough for todays "Mister nice-guy" Time to own some people on ESF XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom