Some one wanna clear this up for me?

Best answers
Ok im about to ask another stupid question that everyone has the answer to except me.now i have the retail version of counter-strikeand i was wondering if i could download this file and i could use it with counter strike and if so how which file folder do I use my Netvampire to put it in and if i need the original half life again which folder do you put it in once again srry for my stupidity lol :laff:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've got retail counter-strike? That works with it. Make sure to get the most updated version though.

Then you'll want to download the full esf beta 1.1 intall. Once downloaded, run it and tell it to install in c:\sierra\counter-strike\ or whatever folder you did install CS into

Best answers
Ok if it will work with esf will it work with other mods such as naturl selection?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just think of it this way. Counter-Strike and Half-Life are both mods on the same engine (Half-Life engine). The only difference between the two is the actual mod itself. So anything that runs with CS runs with Half-Life since they have the same engine. The only difference when installing the mods is that you choose a different folder (your CS one) when you install them.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF and the new version of Sven-Coop have conflicting Fmod.dlls, so if you've got that you'll have to get the fmod fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom