Free Sukura Sig

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, this is my best one probbly, but im giving it away, just add this to ur signature if ur going to use it
.Slim// Is 133-t

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looks like it's Sakura's "time of the month" from that pic. Other than that, nice job. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you know what, it does look like 'that time of the month'. Hmph, odd. Hope she had a tampon, but that's besides the point, it's sometimes good for women to have their periods because they feel better after. Um.. Ok, enough about that, the sig looks nice. It is obviously 'free' and I would take it, but I already have one. :] Her name is Sakura, heh. The BG colors are also nice, oh lord, I think I'm on crack or something.

Best answers
lmao way to go rp :D lets all talk about our views on periods eh? :fight: anyway cool sig but too pink and grassy for meh...:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen you do better backgrounds the sig is ok but looks low quality so does the pic.

8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bg's colours seem to contrast a little to harsh for my liking try changing the colours and blending them together nicer, also I noticed that you put the exact same brushes that give those leaf and grass shapes on your sig you currently have, you should try and be a bit more original. The pic also looks low quality. Sorry but I don't really like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, just a little bright for me but other than that it looks awsome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
No, you know what, it does look like 'that time of the month'. Hmph, odd. Hope she had a tampon, but that's besides the point, it's sometimes good for women to have their periods because they feel better after. Um.. Ok, enough about that, the sig looks nice. It is obviously 'free' and I would take it, but I already have one. :] Her name is Sakura, heh. The BG colors are also nice, oh lord, I think I'm on crack or something.

roflmao man

Looks very nice, and smooth. I like it, however, I can't replace my Vegeta sig. I like it too much.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I can't see why some one would add ".Slim// Is 133-t" should he/she use it ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably becuase Slim wants credit for his artwork? Anyways, I know this is just me, but The fact that the grass is up to here neck level kind of annoys me, other than that its good. I know it's just background, but I'm like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom