why?

Best answers
why dont you guys make the 1.2 instead of showing us everything that is going to be in it just get it made then ask us what we think

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what theyre doing. theyre making it. its not done yet, so its not going to be released anytime soon. it will be released when they feel that its ready to be. there is no set date. so just wait it out.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yugioh9991 said:
why dont you guys make the 1.2 instead of showing us everything that is going to be in it just get it made then ask us what we think
I think you're getting the wrong picture. Walljump has been in for atleast a month or two now, most of the footage we show you has already been completed a long time ago. Releasing media is a way to show that we know (and care) you guys are still around.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When there are periods in which the team doesn't release pictures and videos, the forums fill up with threads asking if ESF is dead and if the team is actually doing any work.

I think it's kind of nice to see the progress they are making. And it's not like it takes a week to make a demo video or anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all that +they like to see us cry about how its not out yet =þ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Miroku said:
When there are periods in which the team doesn't release pictures and videos, the forums fill up with threads asking if ESF is dead and if the team is actually doing any work.

I think it's kind of nice to see the progress they are making. And it's not like it takes a week to make a demo video or anything.
yup its such a dubble edged sword if u give too much beta isnt as cool and takes a long time cause its not a 2 second process to make a new news heading

and yet at the same time give nothing out and just work on the mod and u get non stop "OMG ESF IS DEAD U ALL SUX GIMME THE SORUCE!!"

Best answers
yugioh9991 said:

Also, how can they show u whats going to be in it, if they hadnt made it? Its a stupid question to begin with... ;/

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cry when they show you stuff you cry when they don't

Make up your minds

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Deverz said:
You cry when they show you stuff you cry when they don't

Make up your minds
He.. I may cry when they show stuff, but that's out of happyness :p

Well these problems come with every mod, but I think it's stupid to say that ESF is dead.

Most mods take MUCH longer to update.(Like GU :p)

Best answers
Boohoo, they're taking their time... Boohoo, they're not posting enough... Boohoo, they're posting too much... Boohoo, they're trying to keep a fanbase while at the same time make a quality product...

:\

It's all a big vicious circle to you guys, isn't it?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devion said:
Well these problems come with every mod, but I think it's stupid to say that ESF is dead.

Most mods take MUCH longer to update.(Like GU :p)

The only problem is those members of the community that believe there's a problem. If the modification was no longer being worked on I'm sure you'd see at least one post on the front page with the resignation of a team member. What are the odds they'd all just disappear into a void of emptiness when they've come so close to 1.2? Have a little faith.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PcJoe said:
Releasing media is a way to show that we know (and care) you guys are still around.
I didn't know you cared so much

*wipes tear from eye*

Just let it come, you should have enough stuff in your life that you don't need ESF to constantly update itself (if not, find another hobby :)) but it is always nice to give out stuff to get people anticipating release :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom