POTW

Best answers

it looks like a new animation for beam jumping, but i thought there were taking it out?

edit:just seen the wall jump vid, looks like prince of persia:sands of time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rikku-boy said:
it looks like a new animation for beam jumping, but i thought there were taking it out?
just looks like ??? I thought it's a real new animation for it ... you should be able to see it anywhere else, before this POTW ...

taking out ??? damn ... I told often before ... cutting BJ on players ... this means if you shoot at any player and press jump, it's useless, because it won't work ... it works in B1.1

rikku-boy said:
edit:just seen the wall jump vid, looks like prince of persia:sands of time
there's another thread about this subject ... so don't talk about this on here

Best answers
That looks so cool...!

As for the map: is that gonna be a new cellgames map supplied with ESF?

By the way, just checked the main ESF page for the walljump movies (haven't downloaded em yet, but I will later today) and I noticed the thumbnail for the POTW isn't correct.

Best answers
yhea looks cool, me want's to play :p

Doesn wall jumps cost energie?

Best answers
Wow tahts so super amazing cool... can't wait for 1.2!!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Walljump is actually a bit more useful then you think, saying it uses no KI. I find myself using it a lot when i'm being meleed and i'm out of ki, sometimes it helps, other times i just jump off the wall then they slam my ass back into it.
Selkerot got this out of the Wall Jump thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its still a handy thing to have

even has the megamanx style jumps right up the wall XD

Best answers
Am i the only one who thinks that the spikes of cellarena are to thick and not spikey enough ? ... ps: beamjump roxx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will it be possible to beam jump and hit other players if you hit them during a beam jump? That'd be cool :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
supershenlon said:
will it be possible to beam jump and hit other players if you hit them during a beam jump? That'd be cool :yes:
No, you can't beam jump and attack a person at the same time. Cell games map looks cool, but if it's by zero I think he's not quite there yet (if he is doing it like cell_day/night).

Best answers
u can beam jump off a person and blow them to hell... that works just fine :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That "feature" is being removed in 1.2 . It was never designed to work that way. Beam jumping will only work off of the sky box or the terrain.

Best answers
Yea awsome picture, nice job on that one, btw, that looks like he's going to be ripped a part by that kamehameha. It's like he can't control the beam and gets blasted away :laff:
I'm back from 8 months of inactivity

Best answers
supershenlon said:
Sorry for double post, Just wanna quote some1. Well, I think that would be a little over the edge .... I don't know, beam jumping on some1 and then still be able to kill him... hmm naah. :no:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new cell games map looks pwnage, however, you should get rid of the uglyness called, the hl sky.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
The new cell games map looks pwnage, however, you should get rid of the uglyness called, the hl sky.
I agree with CS 110% on that one :\

Is Zero going to do what he did with cell_day and cover the edges, cause that looks like what he is doing o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom