Speed plugin

Best answers
Does somebody know if there is a plugin wich can change speed ingame?? (for amx mod , meta mod or admin mod)

Best answers
yea i know that one but there isnt a download link and i dont know how compile that code

Best answers
Cheat and speed commands Download
This plugin will allow you to set certain commands on your server

Commands:
admin_cheats < 1|0 >
1 = sv_cheats allowed on server.

admin_maxspeed < speed >
Default Speed is 320 Maximum allowed speed is 400 after 400 it doesn't speed up.

Author: -[ Sharpsniper ]-

AdminMod Download: here

Best answers
thankx man .

edit: damm my pc wont allow me to compile i dunnow why does somebody want to compile for me please??? :scared:

Best answers
hey i know nothing about this AMX stuff so what do once i download the plugin???

Best answers
extract it to your plugins folder, then edit the plugins.txt file so is has a description of the plugin, then the plugin .exe name.
Example of what to add if your plugin was called skim_milk:

; This plugin makes skim milk comes out your nose
amx_skim_milk

the already existing plugins.txt file that comes with the amx mod should be pretty easy to follow as guidelines. Besides, with every amx plugin u download, it comes with instructions for what to do. So you SHOULDNT have a problem.

Getting the plugin to work is a different story. Some plugins are auto-start-- like the amx_kick_high_ping plugin that automatically kicks a player if his ping is above 250 over a short time period. Other plugins like amx_slay_2 need to me activated from teh console. All you do is type amx_slay_2 <user>, where <user> is where you would type the player's name that u wish to slay. Most amx plugins that are used from the console will be in the forum of [amx_plugin_name] <on/off || 1/0 || user_name/ID>

Best answers
I know how to install it but its in sma format now to use it it must be .amx format my pc allways crash when i convert it

Best answers
omg ey n00bs this are cheating..
(wait for evm.... when you will more speed ! -.-)

plz close this thread.. :no:

Best answers
am not going to wait till evm comes out it will be in februari and in februari sos will be released

Best answers
[quote="ssj2songohan]omg ey n00bs this are cheating..
(wait for evm.... when you will more speed ! -.-)

plz close this thread.. [/quote]

Ok retard. We don't need any "EVM" talk in this thread. You can't answer a question by saying "just wait for EVM blah blah blah"-- He would like this answered NOW I'm sure. And I dont see how this is "cheating" if its a server mod. I believe it would be the same speed for everyone in the server. And one more thing, if you are gonna stamp us with "noob", you could atleast speak clearly and correctly. "this are cheating" and "when you will more speed" doesn't exactly say much when it sounds like its coming from a four year old.

Back on topic: http://amxmod.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25878 will tell you anything you need to know on how to manually compile that plugin.

Maybe Mr. Satan or an esf team member could give some input in this thread by mentioning a cvar that might allow you to edit your server's model speed.

Best answers
omg....
i know this N()()BS...
i am 100% sure when i tell him what he must do...
he use this for lamming....

you help this player k this is nice but this is speed up

(you know the speed hack? this is the self...)

Best answers
Actually, it would be my guess that he wants to SLOW DOWN esf. Who the **** would want to make it any faster than it already is? SSJ2songohan you are the fool here. And get some typing skills if you want to show someone up.

btw, hope I see you in the servers. Should be.. interesting. not. --pwned--.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom