These Forums

Best answers
SO WHY THE FK DONT YOU CHANGE THEM, THEY SUX SO MUCH, MAKE UR OWN PHP ONES LIKE DMZ DID, THEY ROXORZ

and by the way if u dont know what dmz is or have heard a lot of bad roumors a new versions out V soon heres the link to there site, and some real good forums:::::::::::

*LINK REMOVED* -grOOvy

oh and b4 u flame me all about DMZ this mod (ESF) is pretty good but DMZ is the original and it is more playable to us :p People just wine about the COMBOS because they cant do them, but thats what seperates the mods, it has combos (the melee in ESF 1.2 is nothing like this by the way so u cant compare it)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These forums are run by Greg, and he will change the theme as and when needed. I preferred the older theme as well, but I've adapted to these ones now. I would seriously suggest that you do the same, and do not try to compare any aspects of another modification with ESF - because doing so on these forums is against the AUP. Also, I'm going to remove that DMZ link from your post, since you break another potent rule by advertising another mod on here, and I'm sure 90% of the forum users already know how to get to that site.

Thread closed, since this one doesn't have any purpose but to whine about the theme, and leaving this open won't change things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom